• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Whats the most pain you have ever had?

Enlighten

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I only fell about 5-6 feet off my pool ladder onto a concrete patio. It felt so good! :)

Ikanacanyon7

District 13
Reaction score
Well, I cant recall any pain comparable to the ones you guyshave been mentioning. I have never actually broken any bones or dislocated anything either, but if I still have to mention something here are two things I remember they hurt a lot.

One I was playing at a cousin's house on their backyard, basically, I was running while playing and tripped over the small edge of hte gallery and fell, but the thing was, that gallery was small so while falling I also slammed my head against the wall. Which was painted with some sort of weirth rough paint, my head bleeded for a while that night xD (I was like 5 years old too :p)

Here's the other, I woke up in the middle of the night, and went to have a glass of water, but for some reason someone that night closed the kitchen door (which is never closed) and I dont know why I had my hand extended, but I basically run into that door and hit my little finger (of my hand) really hard... Im sure something bad happened to it because, after that, I cant move my finger all that well and it hurts when I move it in certain positions :p

MrConHD

Tribute
Reaction score
Easily having both calf muscles in your leg cramp at the same time while running 4 miles. Brought me to my knees in pain.

AGFire2013

District 13
Reaction score
When I was 6 I stepped on a rusty nail. I had to get a couple of injections for that >.<
Last year I broke my toe and my parents wouldn't believe me when I said I had one, so I walked around and did ports on it for around 2 weeks before we finally when to the doctors'. I remember half of my foot was bruised.
A month and a half ago I got a concussion from falling off my horse and passed out for around 15 seconds. I had to go to the hospital, get an x-ray, an IV drip and stay overnight.

TheSuperN0va

Platinum
Reaction score
My pinkie finger got jamed into a medal door, It was hanging by the skin. I rushed to to the hospital, all I can remember is blood everywhere and my meat. (Don't worry, The doctor put my finger perfectly back in, It was an 4 hour operation.) Also none of my family knew until like 15 minutes later, Me screaming my lungs out. So yeah...........Next time if you get hurt, Rush inside....Don't scream outside, Otherwise they won't hear you. <--- (True story)

OwenzKillz

Platinum
Reaction score
My friend dares me to put a tooth pick under my toe nail.
And then I kicked the wall with it.
Shoves the tooth pick through my nail bed and into my toe.
Had to get 4 stitches. And now that friend is a pot head so yeah

Reaction score
I have a few accidents, I will put them in order of most painful :p

1. In the airport I pretended I was an Olympic diver and did a back flip off this pole and hit my head on the ground, had a 3 inch cut and I had to go to the nearest Hospital (which was half an hours drive away) I was in extreme pain but not enough pain to pass out so by the time I got there, I had lost so much blood they had to do the surgery while I was conscious, I remember the needle going in and out of my skin on my head.
7 Years Old

2. I watched Tarzan for the first time and when I went to pick up my sister from tennis I swung on a tree vine, it snapped, and I landed on a splinter which was about 1 and a half inches long sticking out of a tree stub (tree fell from storm night before) and I landed on it (my left knee) and it went into my leg and the nurse who was nearby saw it happen. She couldn't get some bits of tree bark out of the wound and the most painful part happened.... She had to wash the bark out with alcohol until all of it was gone.
5 Years Old

3. In Muay Thai I kicked the bad wrong tactic and my left toenail kind of got half ripped out, but it couldn't fall out so they had to cut the part that was out off. About a week later the raw flesh had a thin shell of toenail and that thin layer took 3 months to push out the old damaged toenail out.
11 Years Old

4. Got electrocuted by Subway.... As I was grabbing my sandwich the little metal thing kinda broke randomly and electricity came out and zapped my right arm, it was numb for the whole plane ride (Which was 4 hours long).
9 Years Old

5. I barely remember it but I was playing tag with my sister and ran into a wall and cut my forehead open, had to get that stitched ( It kinda was diagonal with a line through it and I kinda look like Harry Potter so I grew a fringe over it :p. But it sort of faded out). 3 Years Old

Now that I think about it, every 2 years since I was 3 I have had an extremely painful event happen to me, I am coming up for 13 so I am crossing my fingers lol XD

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci