• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Whats the most pain you have ever had?

itsjulesdude

Platinum
Reaction score
My appendix ruptured when I was 13 and that hurt pretty bad considering I would've died if they didn't remove it :p

FLAMEdex

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
-Getting my fingers run over by ice skates
-Last year someone knocked me over at school, I landed on my head. I got knocked out and the ambulance had to come. I had a minor head injury.

:'(

Mp5xz

Platinum
Reaction score
-Getting my fingers run over by ice skates
-Last year someone knocked me over at school, I landed on my head. I got knocked out and the ambulance had to come. I had a minor head injury.

:'(
wa dah haell? You still have your fingers?

TheBlueSeaTurtle

Spectator
Reaction score
It was 2011 little me was getting ready for a soccer game. I had lots of energy in fact so much I decided to go ride my scooter around the neighbourhood right before I left my mom said don't get hurt and stay away from the houses getting built . Me at the time completely ignoring what she was saying and went on with my business . There I was scootering along checking out this big house being built 4 down from us I thought nothing of it until i put my foot on the ground to push off I will never forget the extrem amounts of pain when a large roofing nail went straight in to my foot, luckily I was wearing my cleats which prevented the nail from going farther. I had to get my scooter hop on one foot for 70 yards and knock on the front door for a minute I was taken to the hospital. (The worse part is yet to come or best) so I'm sitting in the car in immense pain waiting to get in to emergency when I finally arrived and waited in a line the lady asked a few questions like age and allergies etc but the worse part was she made me get on the scale at the time I wanted to punch her in the face but my mom insisted I go on. Now tbh I'm not sure how brilliant the nurse was but she had a major brain fart she forgot to ask if the nail was still in my foot... Now I can see why because in most cases you step on a board with a nail therefore it comes out but not my case D: in conclusion my stupidity and the nurses stupidity are the reasons why I was in a lot of pain.
[ Sorry for any grammar or spelling mistakes I had to type this up on my lame phone :( ]

Toe

District 13
Reaction score
Please explain....

Either way, I've never had any major pains in my life, but I did get punctured by a pencil shard.

Story: Me and a few friends had started a small-school trend in which we'd take pencils, and smash them to pieces by hitting them with textbooks led-first into a table. One day I was keeping hold of the pencil, and my friend hit it with so much force that a pencil shard shot right through one end of my pinkie and out the other.

Yeah. I'm not the smartest guy ever.
WTF!

523ashley

Career
Reaction score
I get really bad migraines sometimes and I once had a migraine that was so bad it lasted probably 2-3 days and I couldn't do anything but lie in bed. I couldn't even sleep. >.<

Kieee

Diamond
Reaction score
Just yesterday infact, when I was at camp we had a thing called the "Giant Swing" basically you get a harness and get lifted 18 metres and they let go of the rope and the swing goes flying up and down it gives you a massive wedgie at the front it hurts so much after your finished ._. It feels like you just got hit in the Private Part.

JaysWing

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Well, once upon a time, I was a very clumsy and idiotic person (screw "once upon a time," I still am) and smashed my foot straight into a wall while I was running. The initial impact hurt a lot, but I think what hurt the most was the mental impact. I looked down and saw my toenail at a 90 degrees angle, with blood welling up and dripping on the floor. That was kind of freaky.

ToeKnee

District 13
Reaction score
A fist to the solar plexus, where a bunch of nerves are ;-;

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci