• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Whats the most pain you have ever had?

GOFORGOLDCROZ

Diamond
Reaction score
One time I was pogo-sticking in my garage (Garages are slippery) I slipped and fell right on my chin and chipped my tooth. The chipped tooth chipped into 2 pieces and went through my lip. Not that bad, but it's the worst.

chrisoca24

Experienced
Reaction score
This story is pretty weird:

I was in kindergarten and we were driving up our gravel road, which is very steep. The vehicle we were driving was a used golf cart so my grandma could drive us up the hill instead of walking up. So we are almost up the gravel road where our house was and I turn the wheel because I was eager to drive. We drove about half way down the hill and hit a tree at maximum acceleration. I got a black eye and cut my lip open. I'm pretty sure I have a picture of it, but I can't seem to find it. Oh well.

MCJackson

District 13
Reaction score
I have only been injured once and I sprained my ankle.

Reactions: Le0

Jepp

Career
Reaction score
Once I stubbed my toe... That was pretty sore.

Redwash11

Platinum
Reaction score
Me and my bro were attempting to "mine for gold" in the hills near our house, and he brought this big sledgehammer, like the ones railroad workers use...used... whatever. I was like 8, and my bro was 9. So I held a rock while he broke it open. (8 year olds do the stupidest things...)
And he majestically missed the rock and hit me in the hand. 3 fingernails fell off, my hand was bleeding like hell, and I was running in circles yelling at the top of my lungs. Looking back on it, it was actually pretty funny, but my parents were away and I was miserable for the next 2 months. At least it isn't the hand I use the mouse with :p

Ninga

District 13
Reaction score
I was once on an island for a weekend, it didn't really have any proper resources.
I fell quite far and broke my leg. There was this other tourist there who was a doctor, he tried putting a cast on with the little they had on the island but he didnt really do a good job, it was so tight that later on in the night I couldn't stop screaming in pain, my leg was burning. though my mum and the other people said I couldn't take it off because they were too tried to realize what I was saying the pain was coming from. so I screamed in pain for about 3 hours before I passed out.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci