• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What's Your Favourite Strategy?

SolarBleu

Platinum
Reaction score
Many secrets eh? Maybe I should keep my wizard skills a secret. ;)

bridgedragon

Diamond
Reaction score
I'm more on the defensive type. If I ever go into a fight head on, I must have some sort of gear advantage over them. If not, I might run until I get some sort of advantage. For instance, if I had maybe, full chain and an iron chestplate. My enemy has an iron chestplate and boots, along with chain pants, and a chain helmet. I would then run, and try to get them with whatever strategy I can come up with. I most commonly do quick flint and steels to try and light them up. If that fails I may keep running. Or trying to get them in a chokepoint such as a doorway. I also like to do a quick 180, then shoot them with a bow. This sometimes works, especially if they're in the air when you hit them.

GibbyMC

Career
Reaction score
I don't think this thread will get many really good replies, as people don't want to give out those tricks that helpt them get to where they are now, I have a few tactics that not many others know of, all I will say is choke points that involve your opponent taking enough fall damage to die are one of my favorites, especially against teams and hackers

E

Ephiza

i play a lot like gold_ninja14...odly enough..only difference is i fns more vs good players to gg10 them and i bowspam way better than billy

D

Damien // Teepwn

The #1 strategy to get everyone on MCSG to hate you:

Step 1: Bowspam
Step 2: Blockhit
Step 3: Random team with every Bacca, Steve, and hacker
Step 4: Use full FnS charges in a row
Step 5: Sexually assault your ping (ping aboose) (let me know if inappropriate)
Step 6: Chug gapples like no tomorrow
Step 7: Get a job as a janitor
Step 8: Proceed to say "gg10 rekttt goml my lvl ezpzlmnsqz" once you kill em
Step 9: ???
Step 10: Profit

FadingPixels

Career
Reaction score
I'm a defensive player at the start of my fight but then just end up being aggresive. So when I'm about to fight I always use the bow as much as possible and then if i get a reasonable amount of bow shots, I sort of head in but also keep cautious. Then I try to get him on fire before I go in for the sword. If that fails, I fall back a bit and bow for a bit more and then I just be reckless and go straight it.

boboy1999

District 13
Reaction score
I usually don't fight will I get at least a wood sword and some decent armor. I also don't put my armor on until I get a weapon because I am an easy target for players who has a weapon. I try to find my strong areas and use them in my favor. I am good with fling and steel so I try to lead stronger players to flat areas. If you are good with a bow which I am not you would try to get a height advantage over the player or water advantage. If you have a bow, some arrows and a boat it can be a deadly weapon. Its always good to know where the chest are on the map so you can make the best chest route. There are some maps what are a little harder to get food so I would try to conserve the food and use it wisely. My favorite strategy for taking out a stronger player is first setting him on fire, second shooting him a few times, then while he is still on fire I go in with my sword because by that time the player is low on health. When attacking a player try to get him on a angle wether it is from behind or to his side. I hope this helps :)

FAMILYMONSTER

Experienced
Reaction score
I just go ham and try fight everyone..... that's why am I am the PvP'er ever! xD

Reaction score
I go a route that takes a while, and when I'm done theres less than 10 people left, and I figure out who is the best/most stacked player and I make it my goal to kill him with bow/fns, not go head on with sword

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci