• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What's your frustrating moment?

Hystericallify

District 13
Reaction score
My frustrating moment is when a guy I trusted chased me down in my route and killed me. I raged and bountied ALL my points on him, (0 points, 32 victories, seems legit). I don't care about MCSG anymore.
On topic, what's your frustrating moment?

Robdown2

Experienced
Reaction score
you killing me when we teamed even though im supposedly on BeTeQ with you, and you still not replying to the message i sent you :p

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Bounty is worthless anyway. I've had tons of people that I trust target me, although I usually get the upper hand and kill them anyway, for example if Plonize joins the game I usually leave if it's not map 2 or 3 :p

The_Soy_Man

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
My frustrating moment is when I guy brags about how many points he has. Yeah, because having more points than someone else makes you a better person

Sasher

Experienced
Reaction score
My frustrating moment is when out of nowhere some guy with totally better gear than me is killing me and when I try sprinting away the sprint doesn't work. That and when I get killed by the glitchy water edges/waterfalls.

Robdown2

Experienced
Reaction score
My frustrating moment is when out of nowhere some guy with totally better gear than me is killing me and when I try sprinting away the sprint doesn't work. That and when I get killed by the glitchy water edges/waterfalls.
You mean the wobble sprint?

Sasher

Experienced
Reaction score
You mean the wobble sprint?
No not the wobble sprint (even though I hate it when that happens aswell) its like whenIi double press W for sprint instead of sprinting I just stop walking.

Robdown2

Experienced
Reaction score
No not the wobble sprint (even though I hate it when that happens aswell) its like whenIi double press W for sprint instead of sprinting I just stop walking.
that would suck though ive done that before but pressed e instead of w lol.

Another frustrating moment for me is. wobble sprinting. as in in parkour. it sucks. i fell into lave once :(.

Gagaking

Survivor
Reaction score
1. As fire said.
2. When I make a great kill (One example was Wood VS Iron[I used tactics :D] and then , you are standing there and someone with say fists , kills you. It happens all the time 2 me. Such as when on map three, I was at corn , I had iron sword & leather chest plate and leggings and a team of three came. One had iron armour (full) and a diamond sword, another the same and the last had iron armour & Iron sword. I was up on half a tree root and the one with Diamond sword & Iron armour came up. I killed him and ran. Then the next with the same gear came (Note; I did not pick up the diamond sword, I had a full inv) I bow'd him twice then attacked him (I was now on five hearts) . I killed him but he hit me. I regenerated 2 two hearts and was then bowed (With one shot) by the final one - I was SO annoyed.

F1RE_DR0P

Spectator
Reaction score
1. As fire said.
2. When I make a great kill (One example was Wood VS Iron[I used tactics :D] and then , you are standing there and someone with say fists , kills you. It happens all the time 2 me. Such as when on map three, I was at corn , I had iron sword & leather chest plate and leggings and a team of three came. One had iron armour (full) and a diamond sword, another the same and the last had iron armour & Iron sword. I was up on half a tree root and the one with Diamond sword & Iron armour came up. I killed him and ran. Then the next with the same gear came (Note; I did not pick up the diamond sword, I had a full inv) I bow'd him twice then attacked him (I was now on five hearts) . I killed him but he hit me. I regenerated 2 two hearts and was then bowed (With one shot) by the final one - I was SO annoyed.
You are like me! I can beat people with iron stuff while I have a wooden sword :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci