• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What's your frustrating moment?

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
I have Optifine and I struggle to play aswell. I get less than 20fps. Actually more than 10fps is fast for me.
When I get my new laptop when I go to Florida on thursday, mind you if I ever go, I will get better FPS.
If you want to get a laptop that will get better FPS and will not cost much go to the forum post "gaming laptop" for some tips.

A

Ashly

My most frustrating moment, would be...

2 minutes of the game had gone, i had just gotten the materials for a shiny diamondsword.
i decide, lets rush to the corn and craft this, im soo gonna win this one.

- When i suddently fall in a 1x1 lava hole ON A 230923x2039239 map?

Damn you Vareide :(

Tobbvald

Survivor
Reaction score
Dont team teaming is bad
I dont trust anyone ingame xD
ikr? I never have any person joining my team, i have one team that i know irl and contact via Skype, any other arrangements would be futile or even stupid! Though, I can not say that teaming in general is bad for i am always teaming, in a game where teaming is so usual you would be ignorant not to team yourself! XD

Tobbvald

Survivor
Reaction score
personally, my worst moment is when moderators join the lobby, the only thing they do is taking up server space in order to spam you with "please do not spam", now THAT is ironic!

Zeebo12

Spectator
Reaction score
I just mined diamonds and redstone then i dug too far and fell in lava. I knew all my stuff was gone so i made another 2 picks and went to find more diamonds and redstone or anything else and slipped and fell in lava
AGAIN!!!! That's when i quit

Hystericallify

District 13
Reaction score
I just mined diamonds and redstone then i dug too far and fell in lava. I knew all my stuff was gone so i made another 2 picks and went to find more diamonds and redstone or anything else and slipped and fell in lava
AGAIN!!!! That's when i quit
You do know this is for Survival Games frustrations? :L

teovald

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
i kill a huge team of 8 with stonsword (i had ironsword and leather armor) then one other guy with wood axe backstabbs and kills me! i lost 150 score :(

Cab839

Spectator
Reaction score
1. I got two diamonds at the bloodbath, only to not find a stick and get punched to death!
2. I had a d sword when a well equipped team of 3 came up. I managed to kill 2 but the third got me and went on and on about how great they are

lehparsiphel

Experienced
Reaction score
1. I got two diamonds at the bloodbath, only to not find a stick and get punched to death!
2. I had a d sword when a well equipped team of 3 came up. I managed to kill 2 but the third got me and went on and on about how great they are
ikr? like when a team kills you and you kill like all but 1 of the members, the last guy starts ranting about how awesome he is and about how you suck. i usually just want to break something when that happens.

Matt_The Dreamer

Mockingjay
Reaction score
When someone calls me a hacker just cause I ambush and sneak attack people.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci