• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

When did you start playing Minecraft?

NinjaShrimp

Experienced
Reaction score
It was Middle of last year for me after myself and my brother saw a thread on the SomethingAwful Forum. Straight away I set up a server and after a day or two we had base resembling something out of Madmax.....

Zionboy

Tribute
Reaction score
I started playing around April 2011 or Beta 1.5_02, but I've been watching video's ever since Paulsoarsjr started his first Minecraft tutorial :)
I just noticed on the 30th I'll have it for a whole Year :D

CalfEggs

Tribute
Reaction score
around 2009 I think. My older brother showed me this weird, blocky looking game and tried to get me to play it. I tried, it was kind of like a fish trying to ride a bicycle, then I just said "sorry, but no thanks...." A couple months later, I LOVED that creative, kind of cute, amazing game that is minecraft. I have build an AMAZING underwater city called Balfarfia, and had multiple Hardcore worlds (I only ever play hardcore, no survival, and occasionally creative), all of which were pretty cool. So yeah, I love this game.

K

Karoleigh

I got bored with Terraria in October of 2011. Logged into Minecraft using my brother's account. It was addiction at first block! <3

billy

Tribute
Reaction score
about 1.6.6 somewhere in that mabey may or june

Hailey

Tribute
Reaction score
Early December 2011! Lolz I am so addicted to it tho it seems like i have been playing for WAY more than 4/ 5ish months! So many funny, fun times, days, and memories! *Lost in a flashback* Lolz

ajbm

Spectator
Reaction score
when i started playing MC... must have been before 90% of the rest of players, i know it was classic and arrows were like taken out 3 days later in single player, so prolly pretty long

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci