• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

When did you start playing Minecraft?

Raeson

Tribute
Reaction score
Anyone remember that one time where notch made it free to play for a while during Alpha?
Yeah thats when I started, and I never regretted it.

K1LLEGAL

Spectator
Reaction score
Wayy back in August 2010 on the Kotaku server... which just shut down in March 2012 due to lack of funds so had a good run :)

Cory

Tribute
Reaction score
Two friends of mine got me to play Minecraft and I setup on my server, At first I couldn't get into it - but my friends kept asking me too join and after two days I started of dreaming of "Blocks" it's like a "Minecraft Trance" being hypnotized. This was in July, 2011 running Minecraft 1.7.3 Beta.

buhagiarcain

Spectator
Reaction score
I started playing Minecraft on classic mode back on March 2011, I was looking for an awesome online game to play, and on April 2011 when Minecraft was on 1.4_01, my dad upgraded my account to beta! (premium) I am very happy that Minecraft is a part of my life. :)

I also still remember the first Minecraft video I ever saw. I didn't know what the name of the game was cause nor title or the description had the name Minecraft in them. It was a video of a player killing I think.. Pigs.. Dunno I don't remember the entire video. :p

Chopper7775

Survivor
Reaction score
I started playing Minecraft on classic mode back on March 2011, I was looking for an awesome online game to play, and on April 2011 when Minecraft was on 1.4_01, my dad upgraded my account to beta! (premium) I am very happy that Minecraft is a part of my life. :)

I also still remember the first Minecraft video I ever saw. I didn't know what the name of the game was cause nor title or the description had the name Minecraft in them. It was a video of a player killing I think.. Pigs.. Dunno I don't remember the entire video. :p
Sounds like you married Minecraft.

Koala

Tribute
Reaction score
Near the end of Alpha, I think it was October 2010..

Aeruner

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
December 2010. Alpha 1.2.6, I think. Found it through the "Building megaobjects in Minecraft" video if anyone remembers that.

GokRix

Spectator
Reaction score
beta 1.3 i guess? I was playing cracked before....(Sorry Notch)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci