• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Where do you dream to live?

OhFancy is;

• Cool

Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Fancy?

Votes: 13 44.8%
  • No.

Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Ya?

Votes: 5 17.2%

• Total voters

OhFancy

District 13
Reaction score
Hey guys, I was scrolling through a social media network when I noticed a post by a girl from my school- she was going on holiday to some tropical island, but that is here nor there, what it did was spark something up in my brain. I thought of this question; Where do you dream to live?

It's not a hard question, or an easy question- your answer can range from whether you want it to be a celebrity's house or a Country/City/Town.

Well,where I'd want to live is 'Fiji'. Around 6 years ago I went there for a wedding and was absolutely astounded at what I saw, I was 8 years old but I can still remember it like it was yesterday. White sands, coral reefs- it was the dream. Believe it or not, I am quarter fijian, so I have it in my blood, lol. :)

Here is a picture of what Fiji looks like;

Lunar

Survivor
Reaction score
I would love to live in Germany it looks great and I love soccer :p

Moose

Platinum
Reaction score
Hm. Good question.

I love being in Canada, but when I am older, I'd love to live somewhere nice and warm all throughout the year.

Probably an Island, or somewhere a long the lines of that. One Island I have been to, called St. Kitts, was amazing, I'd love to live there. But there are many different places I wouldn't mind living though.

For now, I love living where I am now.

OhFancy

District 13
Reaction score
Hm. Good question.

I love being in Canada, but when I am older, I'd love to live somewhere nice and warm all throughout the year.

Probably an Island, or somewhere a long the lines of that. One Island I have been to, called St. Kitts, was amazing, I'd love to live there. But there are many different places I wouldn't mind living though.

For now, I love living where I am now.
Western Australia is always hot ;-;

But I agree with you.

Baaclan

Tribute
Reaction score
I really like where I am situated at this point in time, but I have dreams too;

The first place I'd love to live is Australia. It is just so warm there and it has brilliant water conditions and great housing. I'm sure many of the other forumers would agree that Australia is a must visit. Regardless if you want to live there or not. :)

The second place I'd love to visit is New Zealand. It has great mountainous regions and apart from the fact that earthquakes are common in some parts, it would be an amazing place to live! Let's face it, they have amazing accents too. >.>

YourAverageTiger

i control this entire operation
Reaction score
California. I lived there for some time and it is better than the UK

Azorces

Career
Reaction score
I would live maybe in Nashville in the USA or Hawaii

Reaction score
Maldives is beautiful only bad thing is that is a Islamic country, it is only good for Vacation it safe but you have to see what the future holds.
Also there isn't nothing wrong with Muslim people it is just a phase that the world is coming through
TheLastGapple you have never been to India have you you must have never seen Mumbai or Delhi, they aren't that good but they aren't bad as that

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci