• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Where do you dream to live?

OhFancy is;

• Cool

Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Fancy?

Votes: 13 44.8%
  • No.

Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Ya?

Votes: 5 17.2%

• Total voters

Kinify

Platinum
Reaction score
not going to live anywhere im going to travel the whole world

NuJaan

Diamond
Reaction score
I would love to live in Florida. Been there multiple times, and I love the fact that it can be so hot and then it starts to rain for a while. Really cools you off, and refreshes you. :)

However, I do love where I live in Canada, maybe it would be nice to move a bit more north in the province I'm living in so the winter is not as cold.

AmyGlitters

Career
Reaction score
I'd love to live somewhere in the US... Some places there I just find so beautiful...

Turtle

Diamond
Reaction score
Australia for so many reasons:
It's warm all year round
They have cool accents
It is just so cold and rainy in Wales and no one even knows where Wales is everyone just talks about England and forgets about us ;-;
If you live in Australia, eventually the accent will not be cool anymore. It will just be "main stream"

JustJuiced

Spectator
Reaction score
I have a dream of living in Italy because of the great food and architecture. I also have A LOT of Italian in my blood, so I honestly think it would be a great experience overall. c:

le quack

Platinum
Reaction score
California #GoogleFiber
You guys act like Google Fiber is like the godly of all gods. In Asia, we had speeds like that 4-5 years ago. Japan even has 2GBPS down and up for only 20 dollars a month!!!! Google Fiber is late to the party.

Anyways I'd love to live in Canada or America. Those places seem nice and I've heard good things about them. Japan and Singapore are also nice Asian countries to live in as it is safe and enjoyable to live in. Sadly, I live in a Sh*thole.

Turtle

Diamond
Reaction score
You guys act like Google Fiber is like the godly of all gods. In Asia, we had speeds like that 4-5 years ago. Japan even has 2GBPS down and up for only 20 dollars a month!!!! Google Fiber is late to the party.

Anyways I'd love to live in Canada or America. Those places seem nice and I've heard good things about them. Japan and Singapore are also nice Asian countries to live in as it is safe and enjoyable to live in. Sadly, I live in a Sh*thole.
I'm well aware since i have visited both Korea and China, but we're american. Nothing we make is actually good :c

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci