• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Which lobby would you like to see in MCSG?!

Which lobby would you like to see in MCSG?

• Total voters

Llahud

Survivor
Reaction score
i gave my honest opinion on which maps i liked with no bias involved so i voted for T.E and Llahud
yes i voted my own team but i would have loved that map even if i wasnt involved in building it
Thanks!:D Fair enough, but I can see a lot of competetive members voting only for TeamElite ;P Though I cant really talk, I voted LlaHud XD

LegendofCharks

Experienced
Reaction score
You'll have to edit or redo this because the poll doesn't show me and my brothers lobby.

Insannex

Survivor
Reaction score
You'll have to edit or redo this because the poll doesn't show me and my brothers lobby.
Like I said in the thread, not all the lobbies are in yet, due to lack of my time. And they aren't in the poll because I couldn't add any more additional poll choices.

Teije

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
My favourites, logicalllama's + hudderguy's lobby (lags like crazy), biffington's (interior is not as goid as exterior) and ours (lags like crazy+tree is kinda meh) nuff said!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci