• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Which lobby would you like to see in MCSG?!

Which lobby would you like to see in MCSG?

• Total voters

Insannex

Survivor
Reaction score
For our Lobby ( Jonny25_1 welli98 CookiesSindGeil ) we cant vote !!!
Once again.
Like I said in the thread, not all the lobbies are in yet, due to lack of my time. And they aren't in the poll because I couldn't add any more additional poll choices.

Diar

District 13
Reaction score
Aw crap, I meant to vote TE LlamaHud and BigMike/Biffington but I forgot about LlamaHud 'cuz I was checking out Mike and Biff's lobby ;-;

ExKing

Platinum
Reaction score
Good that our lobby is on if it wasnt ...(bad things would happen >:D)

hobo1955

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/threads/teamswishs-mcsg-lobby-entry.21277/#post-182342 check teams swish's one out. I think even though its not as impressive as HUD and llamas it still in my opinion gives you more laughs and things to do , like an automatic boat race through the parkour city where you can free run your way round it and stop the evil brickster from spreading unhappiness to the fun city in his dull yet impressive headquarters. Plus it's the only lobby themed as a theme park with epic terraforming. Good luck everyone and may the best cake win.

LegendofCharks

Experienced
Reaction score
Lol, team Vareide voted against Team elite and for LogicalLlama and Hudderguy.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci