• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

WHO ARE THESE ANTVENOM PEOPLE?

TBRFLUFFY

Survivor
Reaction score
HELLO EVERYONE, TBRFLUFFY here, and today I am going to talk to you about a big event going on with the server right now.
So, Ill start from the beginning. In beginning-mid May antvenom (the utuber) opened his own server, mc.antvenom.com. The server was run by MCPH, or mincraft pro hosting. So, the server was doing fine, we had our forums that were growing rapidly, the server just entered beta phase. About the beginning of July, some stuff that I don't know TO much about happened between mcph and antvenom. As a result, mcph stopped supporting the server. This led to the server looking for a new home. This new home would be you, mcsg. So, in the next month, the server will see a huge update. 6 maybe 7 new original minigames will be added. These games are rocket rumble. color zone, party time, deadly decent, leaderboard survival, and survival bingo. The 7th one that may be added is another version of survival games called the hungry games. The difference between the 2 is that in hungry games you start with 20 harts, there is a supply drop, and the biggest difference, crafting and cooking. In the hungry games, you must get items to craft, as the game will not give you swords, armor, or cooked food. It will only give you raw materials such as iron ingot, leather, and coal. You also get a portable furnace to cook food in.
Anyway, for a little bit you will se people saying they are from antvenoms server. This is what they mean. I hoped this helped!!

PS: I am sorry for all wrong information on this thread and if it get deleted I will understand.

OhFancy

District 13
Reaction score
Oh, I thought this was a question needed answering. But you totally covered that and gave me information too.

But yeah, I can't wait for this community to grow even more! :)

Wyz

Diamond
Reaction score
HELLO EVERYONE, TBRFLUFFY here, and today I am going to talk to you about a big event going on with the server right now.
So, Ill start from the beginning. In beginning-mid May antvenom (the utuber) opened his own server, mc.antvenom.com. The server was run by MCPH, or mincraft pro hosting. So, the server was doing fine, we had our forums that were growing rapidly, the server just entered beta phase. About the beginning of July, some stuff that I don't know TO much about happened between mcph and antvenom. As a result, mcph stopped supporting the server. This led to the server looking for a new home. This new home would be you, mcsg. So, in the next month, the server will see a huge update. 6 maybe 7 new original minigames will be added. These games are rocket rumble. color zone, party time, deadly decent, leaderboard survival, and survival bingo. The 7th one that may be added is another version of survival games called the hungry games. The difference between the 2 is that in hungry games you start with 20 harts, there is a supply drop, and the biggest difference, crafting and cooking. In the hungry games, you must get items to craft, as the game will not give you swords, armor, or cooked food. It will only give you raw materials such as iron ingot, leather, and coal. You also get a portable furnace to cook food in.
Anyway, for a little bit you will se people saying they are from antvenoms server. This is what they mean. I hoped this helped!!

PS: I am sorry for all wrong information on this thread and if it get deleted I will understand.
I was wondering what 'Hungry Games' meant but cool :3
Are you mad?

Blazerboy | Noah

District 13
Reaction score
so you're from antvenom's community? i don't suppose you can tell me if the community is bad or not, right?

TBRFLUFFY

Survivor
Reaction score
so you're from antvenom's community? i don't suppose you can tell me if the community is bad or not, right?
No, it is a great community, but a small one, because the server has only been up for 3 or so months. Our heros and superheros (donaters) will be getting diamond rank so when you see people you haven't seen before with that rank they probably came from us

Blazerboy | Noah

District 13
Reaction score
No, it is a great community, but a small one, because the server has only been up for 3 or so months. Our heros and superheros (donaters) will be getting diamond rank so when you see people you haven't seen before with that rank they probably came from us
well, we're quite a large community, so it wouldn't be odd to see donors i've never seen before. it happens all the time anyway.

TBRFLUFFY

Survivor
Reaction score
well, we're quite a large community, so it wouldn't be odd to see donors i've never seen before. it happens all the time anyway.
But itll be A LOT of them. At least 50 at 1 time basically. Youll notice the difference

Blazerboy | Noah

District 13
Reaction score
But itll be A LOT of them. At least 50 at 1 time basically. Youll notice the difference
there's 200 servers for america. there'll be too many people to notice the difference ^-^ plus i don't play too often

TBRFLUFFY

Survivor
Reaction score
there's 200 servers for america. there'll be too many people to notice the difference ^-^ plus i don't play too often
You will notice, trust me. 100 diamond ranked people just randomy joining will be a little hard to miss

JoelJCE

Career
Reaction score
You will notice, trust me. 100 diamond ranked people just randomy joining will be a little hard to miss
To put RC_4777's comment into perspective, since we hit 2,000,000 unique logins on January 8, we've had over an additional 610,000 new players log on to MCGamer. If you take it as a non-weighted average, you're looking at approximately 3112 new players every day across all regions (again, not entirely accurate because we get more players on weekends and when new updates are released, but it gives a bit of an estimate).

So 100 new diamond donators on (primarily) the US network? Not a big surge - we'd likely have that over the course of 2 months or so normally.

However, thank you for explaining Hungry Games. I can honestly say that I was curious.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci