• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

WHO ARE THESE ANTVENOM PEOPLE?

E

Ephiza

I'm guessing all this will mean. Pointless mini-games when SG needs bug fixing, and a TON of teams all from Ant's server? Great. If I see any more teams and hackers from this, I can pretty much guarantee that a lot of people will probably quit including me.

duckluv321

District 13
Reaction score
I'm guessing all this will mean. Pointless mini-games when SG needs bug fixing, and a TON of teams all from Ant's server? Great. If I see any more teams and hackers from this, I can pretty much guarantee that a lot of people will probably quit including me.
I think it's a little to early to be so negative about this.

For all we know, it could be the exact opposite.

Assuming the worst won't bring out the best. Wait until it's all official, and you see the actual results. It could be even better than before.

S

Sepyz

More gamemodes, more players, more donors, more YouTubers livestreaming to attract players?
Seems like a great idea to me.
From what I've heard, their community was amazing. Hopefully they will try and be nice unlike 90% of our current members.

E

Ephiza

I think it's a little to early to be so negative about this.

For all we know, it could be the exact opposite.

Assuming the worst won't bring out the best. Wait until it's all official, and you see the actual results. It could be even better than before.
I have a saying. If you prepare for the worst, you won't be disappointed. If you prepare for the best, you will be disappointed if you get the worst.

TBRFLUFFY

Survivor
Reaction score
The antvenom community is a small community of people who basically all know each other. Go check our forums out if you need proof tho. But what I'm trying to say is that there are no hackers that get away with anything, and teams only team if they know each other, so I would be surprised if you catch lots of hackers and teamers from our server. And if you think negative, you won't see the positive if this.

E

Ephiza

The antvenom community is a small community of people who basically all know each other. Go check our forums out if you need proof tho. But what I'm trying to say is that there are no hackers that get away with anything, and teams only team if they know each other, so I would be surprised if you catch lots of hackers and teamers from our server. And if you think negative, you won't see the positive if this.
This is what you just said. The antvenom community is a small community of people who all know each other. Then you say teams only team if they know each other. Not really helping your cause here.

TBRFLUFFY

Survivor
Reaction score
This is what you just said. The antvenom community is a small community of people who all know each other. Then you say teams only team if they know each other. Not really helping your cause here.
I mean irl. Not through the server.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci