• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Who are you? and how did find the games?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyler49er5

Experienced
Reaction score
Hi im Tyler, I figured that why not start a thread here and bring a little life to this section. I found this durring one of Bebopvox's live streams. How about you?

Will1

Spectator
Reaction score
Hi I'm Will. I found this by looking for servers with the hunger games. I may of found it on planet minecraft but I have forgotten. Also, just to clarify, I was looking for the hunger games because a youtuber called kevin made a video about the map with him and a load of others playing.

Hailey

Tribute
Reaction score
I'm Hailey and I have been playing Minecraft since January/ December and I found out about the server from a friend (Minecraft name Taylerisamazinn) and after playing 1 or 2 times I have already fallen in love!

Kenneth

Spectator
Reaction score
Hi, I'm Ken. Been playing MC since it released. I found out about these severs from Bebopvox on YouTube.

itsemiel

Spectator
Reaction score
Hey, I'm Emiel. I've read the first two books and just knew that it had to be made into a movie. After hearing that this actually happened, and seeing some video's from BebopVox, I just had to go on these servers. I can't wait until I can be a tribute myself.
I've tried some of the "hungergames" servers, but those were nothing like the real Hunger Games, so that's why I went here.

Bucky208

Spectator
Reaction score
Hi, found out about MCSG thanks to a friend..
I didn't read any of the books, but I did see the movie...

ARB1T3R

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Hi im Yusef,
I found these servers by watching the Vareide video and searching them up. I like these servers and want to become a Moderator so that i can help improve them. i spend a lot of time on the forums.

L

Lululioness

Me iz Lulu,
Found these through CaptainSparklez :/ Embarassing actually. I used to fangirl over him xD

Matt_The Dreamer

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Hello I am Matt and I am a Alcho... Wait Wong place. I am also known as Marboo99 in Minecraft and I found out about MCSG from the Yogscast.

BlackHead

Career
Reaction score
Hello I am Matt, too and Im 13. I found this out after i read a hunger games book. I found this thread, and then forgot link to this site. 2 times xD Thanks for history :p

Elisha

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Hey i'm Elisha. I found out about this while searching for a full automated hunger games server.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci