• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Who are you? and how did find the games?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt_The Dreamer

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Hi im Yusef,
I found these servers by watching the Vareide video and searching them up. I like these servers and want to become a Moderator so that i can help improve them. i spend a lot of time on the forums.
Dem necros

toby22

District 13
Reaction score
I found out it by Captain Sparklez.

Reaction score
I found MCSG thanks to a link in the description of Vareide's Trailer for Survival Games 2. I remember back then they were having a SG2 only fest where the only map playing on every server was SG2, once that was over it became random weather you would play SG1 or SG2.
Wow...That was all the way back in may 2012. only a month after this whole thing started up. Heck.. MCSG has sure come a long way since then, Im glad I've been able to be a part of it.

2020ecoman

Experienced
Reaction score
This is possibly the worst necro'd thread I have ever seen. It's been 10 months since that post :/ Do people not look at the date someone posted?!

Dentalrednasty

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I found out about the survival games when I watched the yogscast vids about it.. Went curious and then joined :D

Hailey

Tribute
Reaction score
This is possibly the worst necro'd thread I have ever seen. It's been 10 months since that post :/ Do people not look at the date someone posted?!
I know right... I was actually on here when this was posted and now all the sudden 10 months later I'm getting notifications... I'm about to un-follow this it's getting annoying -.-

Reaction score
Hello, I Am Jemartin And I Am Really Sorry For Posting In This Thread Cause It Has Been Here For 1 Year But I Just Wanted To Tell Them How I Found MCSG...

I Found MCSG In The 1st Day Of 2013, My Brother Told Me His Name Was Hobochad (IK He Is A Hacker He Got Banned A Long Time Ago) Anyways The First Map I Played Was Breeze Island And i Forgot What Happend All I Remember was That My Bro Told Me To Go Up To The Creeper Eye. After That I immediately Got Addicted To The Server! Thanks For Reading <3

Manos

Diamond
Reaction score
Hello, I Am Jemartin And I Am Really Sorry For Posting In This Thread Cause It Has Been Here For 1 Year But I Just Wanted To Tell Them How I Found MCSG...

I Found MCSG In The 1st Day Of 2013, My Brother Told Me His Name Was Hobochad (IK He Is A Hacker He Got Banned A Long Time Ago) Anyways The First Map I Played Was Breeze Island And i Forgot What Happend All I Remember was That My Bro Told Me To Go Up To The Creeper Eye. After That I immediately Got Addicted To The Server! Thanks For Reading <3
It's funny because this is the second massive necro on this thread lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci