• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Who do you look up to?

JokersMaze

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
(I forgot their name omg) but someone let me win my first game on MCSG. I wanted to follow in their footsteps so whenever I get sent to deathmatch with someone who has zero wins, I let them punch me and then kill myself.

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I looks up to no one when I was a noob I didn't know anything I went around punching peeps :D
When I was a noob I found some chests then camped around until they refilled. I had no idea that corn was so vital and I didn't know that camping was a bad strategy. I assumed everyone else had similar gear. :p

Kezzer

District 13
Reaction score
When I was a noob I found some chests then camped around until they refilled. I had no idea that corn was so vital and I didn't know that camping was a bad strategy. I assumed everyone else had similar gear. :p
1st game i played i came 2nd :p yes i camped around the outskirts but i was new and survived for ages :p deathmatch i actually nearly won so for a first game not too bad

JaysWing

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Egrodo has been my inspiration to play SG since the beginning I joined to the present. He's arguably the best PvPer on these servers.

Charlesyummyegg

Diamond
Reaction score
I have to say, I look up to BlueMoonP
I remember when he was a 'noob' and was easy to kill.
Now he's a skillful, tactical player who I enjoy to fight. This just shows that anyone can become amazing at PvP if they set their mind to it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci