• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Who do you look up to?

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
I killed tons of mobs, but I still sucked at pvp back then. :( But I am quite good at pve and maps like Super Hostile.
Well I also treated it like it was PvP and learned some tricks off it. In addition, I did this a LOT just to have fun sometimes. Eventually, when I got bored of single player, I still continued doing this because it was the only fun thing left in it :p Now I never play single player because I prefer playing with other people so much more :p

Coolman912

Career
Reaction score
A wild bacca appears, bacca: My insporatin is benja cos his hax is like soo good.

Nah, my inspiration is probably egrodo because I want to be good at pvp like him.

funnybunny

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I look up to a staff member on a survival server called winthier, called lynet because hes invincible in pvp.

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Well I also treated it like it was PvP and learned some tricks off it. In addition, I did this a LOT just to have fun sometimes. Eventually, when I got bored of single player, I still continued doing this because it was the only fun thing left in it :p Now I never play single player because I prefer playing with other people so much more :p
Same. I lived to fight, fought to live. I used my gunpowder to mine and bones for food.

loic1212

Diamond
Reaction score
I look up to _zeX99_, yes he is a scumbag sometimes but he learned me everything from PvP to 'how to win'. Otherwise my art teacher mr. De Lange. He's huge!

mmohan

Career
Reaction score
I looks up to no one when I was a noob I didn't know anything I went around punching peeps :D

zipp303

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
No one looks up to me. ;[

I looked up to Brodina5 when I started playing, he was #1 at the time and yeah. When I Skyped with him I felt liek a kewl kid. c:

I've recently passed him, even though he quit I feel some accomplishment. :p

Honestly I don't look up to anyone at the moment, I'm looking for a great challenge, someone I can aspire to beat.

So far, that person hasn't come. :|
i look up too you!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci