• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Who do you think is the best MCSG player?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Squatman99

Tribute
Reaction score
Yes but the good players have good routes, they can take people down if there are others around, and have the ability to assess the situation better than normal players. Also it is not simple to master the pvp. There are many different pvp strategies and most pros use different ones. There is ALOT of skill involved. Also playing more doesnt make you better. There are people with alot more games than G33ke, blamph and the other pros mentioned here that dont have close to the same amount of wins.
Yes, but the more you play --> the more you memorize the maps --> the better your routes become, and yes i agree that better players can assess the situation, although it's not that hard lol.

Xxpsbounty567xX

Survivor
Reaction score
Yes, but the more you play --> the more you memorize the maps --> the better your routes become, and yes i agree that better players can assess the situation, although it's not that hard lol.
Yes but like i said just because you play more doesnt make you better.

KiNNEY

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Theres only one way to find out, put them in a tourtament and play on every map and there you go the best player.

G33ke

Community Engagement Team Representative
Reaction score
Theres only one way to find out, put them in a tourtament and play on every map and there you go the best player.
No matter who wins a tournament involving all pros, we still cannot determine who is the best - in fact, the more people you have in a game that are of nearly equal level, the more luck based it becomes - honestly, that's when it becomes more about luck on your chest route than anything, since you cannot easily just kill people for gear or win a fight with less gear...I still need the skill to put up a fight, but I'll still likely lose with less gear since they will do.

Nevertheless, tournaments are still fun. :p

Xxpsbounty567xX

Survivor
Reaction score
No matter who wins a tournament involving all pros, we still cannot determine who is the best - in fact, the more people you have in a game that are of nearly equal level, the more luck based it becomes - honestly, that's when it becomes more about luck on your chest route than anything, since you cannot easily just kill people for gear or win a fight with less gear...I still need the skill to put up a fight, but I'll still likely lose with less gear since they will do.

Also if you did a tourney with all the pros there would be 24 people all going the same chest route :p

G33ke

Community Engagement Team Representative
Reaction score
Also if you did a tourney with all the pros there would be 24 people all going the same chest route :p
Unless it's a new map, anyway, then yes. I honestly believe I'm the only pro who doesn't go towards the city/airfield in SG4. :p (Aside from nate252, we have a tendency to take very similar routes...)

KiNNEY

Peacekeeper
Reaction score

I totally agree with your comment.

loic1212

Diamond
Reaction score
Ehem- I played only 8 rounds and have 5 wins on that server ;) not alot of wins but excellent win% (in my opinion) compared to my 20% on US not to mention that the competition on US is about 1000x easier compared to CA
I had a 6 wins and 6 games played. But then I started sucking so now I'm at like 13 wins 19 games. :p

ExKing

Platinum
Reaction score
New list, EU ranked:
1st teovald
2nd Elgoldo
3rd Hanfi12
4th iDufferz
5th METII023
6th (ik it sounds arrogant) I think its me...
7th Pedrownzzz
8th G8mes4u
9th Gravey4rd
10th iFrox
I really dont think teovald would be 1st as soon as its easy to kill and i say for METII cuz he is an actual pro of MCSG same with hanfi and iDufferz i can tell u are good and Grave is good too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci