• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Who do you think is the best MCSG player?

Status
Not open for further replies.

loic1212

Diamond
Reaction score
I really dont think teovald would be 1st as soon as its easy to kill and i say for METII cuz he is an actual pro of MCSG same with hanfi and iDufferz i can tell u are good and Grave is good too
Dufferz and Grave are both excellent players (especially grave I won ONCE of like the 6 times we fought). But Hanfi nah we have a 1-1 score right now (not including how he ganged me with 5 Germans multiple times).

AlexHH25

Experienced
Reaction score
I would say me just because im amazing at my job :D

Wait......what is my job again?!?!

Julius345

Platinum
Reaction score
Dufferz and Grave are both excellent players (especially grave I won ONCE of like the 6 times we fought). But Hanfi nah we have a 1-1 score right now (not including how he ganged me with 5 Germans multiple times).
I don't think Hanfi is that good our score is like 7-2 now, for Gravey it's 2-0 but 1 time he didn't have a weapon :p and in the other he was on low health, so I was kinda lucky with him

Captain Dak

Platinum
Reaction score
The best player I've ever actually got a chance to fight has to be Blamph. No offense to others, but I probably just have never fought you before. :D Blamph is so fast... needless to say........I died.

OMGjustin

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
The best player I've ever actually got a chance to fight has to be Blamph. No offense to others, but I probably just have never fought you before. :D Blamph is so fast... needless to say........I died.
Blamph is intelligent in his routes, but clicking fast does nothing but hinder you with ncp on.

Linkdude1997

Platinum
Reaction score
egrodo. no question. there are plenty of other amazing pvp'ers, (Sixzo, g33ke, Blamph, etc.) but egrodo is by far the best from what i've seen.

Egrodo

Experienced
Reaction score

My vote would have to be Sixzo. I've not fought him many times but I don't think I've ever killed him either. Megaryan is pretty good IMO. Also G33k was a hard battle. There are tons of people that can and have beat me, I just can't remember them all off the top of my head xD

S

ShadowMasterZ

My list(by who i've fought and seen videos of):
1.Egrodo
2.Guntorian
3.3Crowns
4.teovald
5.gcb99/hb01
6.Hanfi12
7.CharlesYummyegg
8.Guy_Chaos
9.BluemoonP
10.Gravey4rd

If i were to rate myself i'd put myself on about 22nd or something.

Skeleton

Experienced
Reaction score
I don't think anyone thinks this but BetaPuffle his skill is incredibly amazing :)

Hawk62

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I know he isn't the best but I feel hiqhlights at least deserves a mention.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci