• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Who do you think is the best MCSG player?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SixZoSeven

Community Engagement Team Lead
Reaction score
I strongly believe that people that have been playing for the past couple of months should not be included. NCP is a variable that can not be accounted for and unbalanced fights.

SixZoSeven

Community Engagement Team Lead
Reaction score
Zeejayy wasn't very good when it came to pvp. He only appeared good because he was always with a group of people, I never saw him in a game alone. He got so many wins because he waited until early hours of the morning when lobbies are only about half-full.
Back when he and I used to play together, he would kill me around corn refill when I was busy doing something else. i.e. I would be looting a chest or checking my inventory and he would come up behind me and start killing me. His reason: "Its because I cant kill you 1v1 in a fair fight"

G33ke

Community Engagement Team Representative
Reaction score
Back when he and I used to play together, he would kill me around corn refill when I was busy doing something else. i.e. I would be looting a chest or checking my inventory and he would come up behind me and start killing me. His reason: "Its because I cant kill you 1v1 in a fair fight"
Don't be giving my friends/teammates any ideas now. >.>

Tree_TheBigKind

District 13
Reaction score
Definitely egrodo or nate252 since not many others use tactics like they do. If you watch their videos, you instantly know they know what they are doing and it seems they have an advantage even before the game starts.

G33ke

Community Engagement Team Representative
Reaction score
Actually, I hold a .5kd ratio on our 1v1's
>.>
I've fought you like...twice, maybe three times. Not enough times for an accurate kd ratio. :p (especially if they were all on the same day - even pros have bad days. :p)

CAmadeusA

District 13
Reaction score
>.>
I've fought you like...twice, maybe three times. Not enough times for an accurate kd ratio. :p (especially if they were all on the same day - even pros have bad days. :p)
Exactly:D Soooooo? You know what that means:D we gotta play a few games together so we can know who is better:D

toby22

District 13
Reaction score
>.>
What would you consider a pro?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci