• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Who do you think is the best MCSG player?

Status
Not open for further replies.

hb01

Tribute
Reaction score
dude 58 hours really how? u played a whole day without doing anything else also att he past u used to hack so :\
Maybe you have heard of twinattack. It was iDufferz and twinattack as like Top 6. But h e forgot the password of twinattack

Zeno

Platinum
Reaction score
Well yeah i couldnt before cuz my computer ... Anyways idk if u saw what antster said that is takes 30 seconds to change a .jar file so u actually never know and i cant tell cuz i havent seen the video (we should stop we getting off topic) but yea thats all
I've seen the video. I still think that Egrodo is one of the best PvP'ers Minecraft has ever seen, and that he does not hack.

Julius345

Platinum
Reaction score
I doubt egrodo would hack. Also he was just promoted to mod. You have to be really stupid to hack then. still wanna see the proof of him hacking :c

Zeno

Platinum
Reaction score
I doubt egrodo would hack. Also he was just promoted to mod. You have to be really stupid to hack then. still wanna see the proof of him hacking :c
The evidence was a video from 4 months ago. But this is not the time nor place to discuss it.

Mitsolides

Experienced
Reaction score
I've seen the video. I still think that Egrodo is one of the best PvP'ers Minecraft has ever seen, and that he does not hack.
But I killed egrodo I must say I expected better from all this.
I can barely play now bc my comp keyboard wasd gets stuck when I press it and I always fail bc of that

BritishShoop

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I remember 3crowns from 'back in the day'. He was pretty good
Whatever happened to him?

iDufferz

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I remember 3crowns from 'back in the day'. He was pretty good
Whatever happened to him?
Yeah 3Crowns was #1 back in beta... He was also #1 for like a week when beta finished and then he got to like 147 wins and i think he quit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci