• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Who do you think would be a good moderator?

AGFire2013

District 13
Reaction score
Generally, those whom I think would become decent staff members are those who put in the effort of even applying. However, there are certainly those who truly deserve moderator, but it is unfortunate to know that their circumstances are pulling them back. :c

But I think the following people would certainly deserve moderator:
SuperMCSam, no one has tagged him just yet. And despite the fact that he hasn't made a great name for himself in the forums, I believe he has the potential of becoming a great staff member. He's currently in waiting for his interview. And honestly, his attitude is most suited for a staff member. He is tolerant, kind, and very considerate.

FlaqeL | Nick, I'm very well glad that he has been mentioned various times before, and I am most certainly expecting him to get spammed with more alerts associated with this thread soon. His attitude and kindness is certainly commendable, and it is unfortunate that he is unable to apply until next December. However, if it comes to the cases on which he gets to apply, he's most certainly going to get accepted!

AGFire2013, honestly, she's absolutely talented when it comes to caring for the community. I mean, she already passed the age exception stage, and now she's at the last, yet easiest part. The final interview stage. She is an absolutely bright, and very kind person. She doesn't give up, even under the circumstances, and her optimism is what certainly makes the community glow with happiness!

TheClone, I honestly cannot see why he does not want to do the interview yet. He is most probably going to become a very valuable asset to the community, and that is easily proven by his kind, yet bright attitude. Please do not worry on the interview stage, Clone! Because it's actually not as bad as it looks! <33

YourAverageTiger, Who wouldn't want him as a moderator? He has a very creative mind, and is always eager to suggest new things that are actually pretty useful to the network, and he never gives up trying to help maintain the community's greatness, and dignity. Despite the circumstances of him not being able to apply at the time being, he is still very determined towards helping the server, with or without rank. His contributions made to the community should certainly be commended. And I wish him the best of luck!

Also, I kind of don't want anymore people suggesting me here. We're not too certain whether or not I'd be a good staff member. However, I would certainly want to do my best to help the community anyway I can!
<3

EDIT:
I feel absolutely ridiculous for not mentioning Mirkoz, I think he also deserves moderator as well. Despite the circumstances, he never, and never gives up on helping people. And if you ever need forums help, you can always count on him! :3
stop being special miner <3

Reaction score
Anyone that passes the interview deserves it, tbh. If all the sr.mods are your friends, then you are damn lucky

K

KiDD

Anyone who has the dedication and work ethic to become, and be a moderator.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci