• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Who do you think would be a good moderator?

Burningcupcakes

Platinum
Reaction score
Hi all, just here today to recognise the hardworking people of Mcsg.

Two things:
1. Don't flame the thread!
2. Don't just nominate your best friend. Only name who you think would truely be a good mod.

N

Nikola

There's a ton of helpful members in this community. I can't just pick one person, that's why I'm going to list a two people that have been helping out the community and deserve a chance! Let's start with:

Miner9823 - A very nice and intelligent person. Type of people like miner is very rare. He failed his first interview sadly! But now he's waiting rank so make sure to wish him luck!

Mirkoz - Sadly me and him need to wait one more year to apply. Nonetheless, he's a very helpful guy in the community.

Last edited by a moderator:

Scott

District 13
Reaction score
Mirkoz - I've seen him all around the forums helping out others who need it. Even though he has to wait, when he has the chance I think he'd do an awesome job.

Vigilo Tjdriver YourAverageTiger - All of these people attended a lot of EU cleansweeps and assisted in a pretty good amount of bans. Additionally, they didn't cause issues in the channel which is good sign.

Miner9823 - He is on the forums a lot helping people and he has attended a few EU cleansweep despite the bad times for him. He also seems like a very intelligent mature person who could get a lot of work done if he was a staff member.

MoLoToV - He isn't a moderator anymore, but I think it's still in his blood to help people. He is always on the forums (pretty much replies to every thread) and I've seen quite a lot of reports from him as well. So, basically he is a moderator without the rank. :p

That's pretty much all, most of the people who I use to think would be a great moderator got accepted in January or early February.

YourAverageTiger

i control this entire operation
Reaction score
Mirkoz - I've seen him all around the forums helping out others who need it. Even though he has to wait, when he has the chance I think he'd do an awesome job.

Vigilo Tjdriver YourAverageTiger - All of these people attended a lot of EU cleansweeps and assisted in a pretty good amount of bans. Additionally, they didn't cause issues in the channel which is good sign.

Miner9823 - He is on the forums a lot helping people and he has attended a few EU cleansweep despite the bad times for him. He also seems like a very intelligent mature person who could get a lot of work done if he was a staff member.

MoLoToV - He isn't a moderator anymore, but I think it's still in his blood to help people. He is always on the forums (pretty much replies to every thread) and I've seen quite a lot of reports from him as well. So, basically he is a moderator without the rank. :p

That's pretty much all, most of the people who I use to think would be a great moderator got accepted in January or early February.
It is an honor to be considered good for mod by a legendary mod. <3

N

Nikola

I'm offended.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci