• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Who is your best friend(s) on McGamer?

Lis

Career
Reaction score
I have a lot of good friends but the two I consistently talk to would be JakeJDtv(who does not have a forums account x.x) and MCCMorpheus :]

Tuatara

District 13
Reaction score
Closest friends on MCGamer.
Pearlyyy - What to say.. I can't express the way of how you support me through so many things. I love to play with you, we always have the best time. Laughing over and over again. I look forward to seeing you grow in the future. <33

AGFire2013 - We may have not talked in a while. But when I have; I always enjoy my time. You always bring a smile to my face. I also like how you think rowing is the best. :p

TheLastGapple - Awesome individual who loves to have a good time. We may not talk as much but I do have a place in my heart for you. I love the way you're usually free to play and talk to. Thank you <33

Jordstar3479 - Well.. From bow spamming too dogging. What more can I ask for? Haha :p But, I love playing with you as you love to have fun and you're skills excel with the bow. I look forward to playing with you in the future. #NZBuddies.

Other awesome friends.

gravel | Josh
NakedNarwhal
TeeeNTeee
Magicorb
iggy6363
and a lot more :p You guys all make my day special! Thank you :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci