• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Who is your best friend(s) on McGamer?

M

MattGlowstone

The title pretty much says it all, who is your best friend(s) that you have made on McGamer?, I have made a pile of great friends here, and I know this has been done a number of times, but I want to get to know you guys a bit better :).
My 3 out of many friends I have made here is:

Axanite : Liam is one of my best friends, I have known him since September of 2014, he is the greatest guy ever, I can always go and talk to him if I have an issue, thanks for being there for me <3

TotalDramaTony : Tony is another best friend of mine, he is the kindest most lovely person in this entire world, I can Always go to Tony if I have a problem with life or a girl :p. Thanks for being there for me <3

Jodimo : You are the best person ever, you have helped me so much with staff work and personal stuff, thanks for everything <3

Be sure to comment below with your best friend(s) name(s), Thanks for reading :)

M

MattGlowstone

There was already a post of this topic a couple of weeks ago...
'and I know this has been done a number of times, but I want to get to know you guys a bit better' I said this at the start of the post :)

Mirko

Quantum
Reaction score
- Arashii : I play with him everyday because we are in the same clan, also I think he is a really cool guy ^_^
- FlaqeL | Nick : I know him from December, we became friends quickly and he has been one of the first guy I met here in the forums.
- Miner9823 : One of the most helpful members ever, he deserved mod a lot and now that he got it, I am really happy for him and I think he would do a great job.
- Vigilo : Same as FlaqeL, he's one of the first friend I made here in the forums, he's currently one of the most helpful guy in the community for me and I hope he will get mod soon.
- JaviGBU : Maybe the first guy I met on the forums, really helpful and friendly, now that he's a mod I am happy for him, a lot.
- JLioner : Another awesome guy ^_^
Some cool people :
- Scott : One of the best moderator, helpful and really friendly.
- Mooclan : He's one of the best poster on the forums, when he got mod, everyone active on the forums congratulated with him on his profile.
- Nephilim : Best Sr.Mod, really really helpful.
- NickSharpx (Yes, him) : I made peace with him and I hope we could be friends in the future.

Vigilo

District 13
Reaction score
Best friends:

Best (Sr.)Mods:

Yannick

District 13
Reaction score
Best friends:

Best (Sr.)Mods:

:)

Members online