• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Who will win the Super Bowl?

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
I know as much as anyone here, it will be the Seahawks you watch, it's their time, their year, that have all that they need, home field advantage against the niners and more
Nahhhh. As much as I hate to say it, the 49ers will go to the Super Bowl. I wouldn't even be surprised if they won, but I still think the Pats can do it

Jon | Lqzer

Platinum
Reaction score
Nahhhh. As much as I hate to say it, the 49ers will go to the Super Bowl. I wouldn't even be surprised if they won, but I still think the Pats can do it
I'd hate that. :c And it's cool that you went to the game! :)
TheManeEvent I'm not a Broncos fan, but I think that Manning can torch the Patriots secondary just as well as Brady can to them.

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
Where's the super bowl gonna be located? o.o
I stayed up till 6 last night reading a story about a football player.

Zainnyyy

Survivor
Reaction score
I would say its probably between Seattle Seahawks and San Francisco 49ers
I'm from the UK but i watch American Football :p

TheManeEvent

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I'd hate that. :c And it's cool that you went to the game! :)
TheManeEvent I'm not a Broncos fan, but I think that Manning can torch the Patriots secondary just as well as Brady can to them.
I know it was mostly Andrew Luck and the receivers that caused them, but 4 interceptions is still nothing to be taken lightly.
Chelsea or Arsenal
Man U. (Just kidding I know nothing about football or soccer or whatever you wanna call it)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci