• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Who would make a good mod?

AlgerWaterlow

Platinum
Reaction score
To the semi-related topic of mod essays: it's not necessarily the quantity of words, but the quality. Size matters not. Though from a journalistic perspective, you do have to at least meet the minimum required number of lines. Don't mind me! I'm a philosophical panda. ^_-

Tironas11

Diamond
Reaction score
Being mod again would be fun, I think. Kinda sad that I probably couldn't anymore. :(

On the topic of the subject at hand, I think Huahwi and Soul would make great mods. (Please don't reignite the fight that started after somebody else mentioned Huahwi, it doesn't need to be on this thread :c.) Sad that Soul is in the same situation as I am though.

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
definitely arena master. totes.

EzSp was a mod a while ago, I recall him being a good mod.
Totally not MJM239

MJM239

District 13
Reaction score
definitely arena master. totes.

EzSp was a mod a while ago, I recall him being a good mod.
Totally not MJM239
As moderator I would ban- I mean help all users that need help.

I would also abuse- I mean put my power as mod to good use.

Not to mention I would use as many hacks- I mean ban as many hackers as possible.

EzSp

Career
Reaction score
I would love so much to be a moderator again, but there is one incident that stops me from perusing it. I have tried so many things to become mod, I do think that it is unfair towards me, but that opinion is biased and I can't see it from their side. I pleaded with a few admins (mainly Col) but to no use, there is nothing I can do more at this point to convince them. I even wrote the longest app that I could and put in so much more detail than my previous app.

I just want to help this community again.

On the subject, Huahwi is definitely the man for it. After speaking to him a lot I know he would do a great job.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci