• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Who's Leafy?

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
Better... but I think we can do even better.. :rolleyes:
Guys, have the rules. It states right there that mods such as the ones that leafy uses are allowed.
Allowed Mods list:
  • Optifine
  • Shaders Mod or "GLSL Shaders"
  • Toomanyitems
  • Armorstatus
  • Directionhub
  • Multiplayer profiles mod
  • Macros Mod [only for staff since normal members can use it to break rules]
  • Camera Studio
  • Nodus and other such mods
This list will update over time.

Any mods not posted on the mods list should be verified with staff before using.

I even made it obvious for you by underlining, boldening and italic-ifying the questioned rules.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
Leafy is i GIANT hacker whoi uses every hack am man was i glad i killed him 1 time
Lol, it's probably like your video where you 'killed Bajan'. You had a video labeled "I KILLED BAJANCANADIAN" and it was really just a lobby with him in it.
There is no way you possibly could've killed leafy. The best I can imagine is you somehow managed to hit him once and when he got banned you got the points for it.
Also, if you joined the games around the time you joined the forums, you wouldn't have been around when leafy was banned. He was banned june 3rd 2012 (or around then, that was leafy day) and I honestly doubt you were around back then.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci