• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Why are we adding new gametypes before fixing the old ones?

subtato

District 13
Reaction score
The devs are fixing the 1.8 NCP?

Can't wait until Huahwi stops saying "I'm not feeling these jump crits," "I should have gotten that hit," and "My hits never register!" Boy, that will be quite a day if a new version comes out.
It's not like we sit here with our thumbs up our rear, it's simply that our time is far too split between many projects, with NCP being one of the most complex because none of the active developers know a lot about the configuration for. So yeah, we are working on an updated NCP, it's just taking longer than we would have hoped or anticipated. :p

UndeniableZombie

Experienced
Reaction score
Personally, I'd like to sell our gamemodes over to Mineplex. They're not getting any popularity here, but in a minigame-oriented community, I think they could be much more used. Also, I think the server would probably be better at fixing glitches with them.

The devs here use priority as popularity, meaning that the MCSG bugs will be fixed first. When new ones come up constantly, they don't have time to fix other gamemodes' bugs, even if they may be massive. It's kind of like a genocide for players that are on MCGamer only for the other games.

So I don't think the gamemodes need to be removed. They just need to "have new owners." Honestly, keeping them here is embarrassing.
Well AntVenom sold us these gamemodes that honestly failed on this server and his server too.

Also Bacca, I love how when I made a thread about this and you were a mod, you criticised me of hating on MSCG, funny how things change eh? But I 100% agree. MCSG (no one says MCG)is completely broken server, they want to add new gamemodes.
When Chad bought the gamemodes or took over the server, he was adding new gamemodes and he had a deal of AntVenom streaming. But he should have known that the gamemodes were a fail. But AntVenom should have fulfilled his promise too stream.

LieutenantIV

Experienced
Reaction score
Well AntVenom sold us these gamemodes that honestly failed on this server and his server too.

Also Bacca, I love how when I made a thread about this and you were a mod, you criticised me of hating on MSCG, funny how things change eh? But I 100% agree. MCSG (no one says MCG)is completely broken server, they want to add new gamemodes.
When Chad bought the gamemodes or took over the server, he was adding new gamemodes and he had a deal of AntVenom streaming. But he should have known that the gamemodes were a fail. But AntVenom should have fulfilled his promise too stream.
He probably criticized you for hating on MCG literally because you just called it broken. Makes me wonder what else you said in your thread.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci