• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Why do people boost/hack?

LovinMcBitz

Platinum
Reaction score
Honestly, hacking is fun. Have you ever just cheated a game so you were incredibly OP and could do anything you want? Think of it as messing around in Creative. There's no worry of dying, or limited resources, you can do anything you want, much easier than Survival. I've hacked on a different server once, just to mess around, and it was really fun. No one could stop me, I could fly anywhere, and beat everyone easily. However, at the end of the day, playing legitimately is much more fun, especially if you get banned.
Surely the illegitimacy of hacking would get tiring and stale after a while, their must be a point in a hacker life when they should say to them self's, dam getting caught and being too OP must ruin the games purpose for not just you, but the other players you are annoying who play legit. Its know as the survival Games, not the hacking games.

LovinMcBitz

Platinum
Reaction score
The worst is when you get accused of boosting when you have good stats. Also this guy said he was 15 when his account says he is 13 on the forums.
I get having a good ratio is cool and all that, but i dont get it when people judge other players skills based on ratios, apparently if u have a 1:13 ratio your classed as bad - and if you kill someone you get classed as a hacker, but if you have a 1:3 ratio then your ment to be good good at the game - and how the player killed you was based on ping and they only got lucky. You don't know if they have boosted or not, don't always judge players based on stats.

Interwebs

Spectator
Reaction score
I don't really pay attention to boosters. They don't effect my gameplay. As for hackers, I think most of the time they want revenge. Maybe they got killed by so many hackers, they wanted to hack to get back at them. I know I sometimes wish I had hacks when I'm fighting a hacker, or an arrogant team. Then again, there are people who seem to hack for no reason. I was on another server (not going to post the name/IP due to the no advertising rule) and there is a 1v1 chamber. Two people fight, the winner stays in, the next person fights the winner. I was on something like a 50 kill streak, and I was getting called a hacker by at least 3 people. Eventually, one of the hackusators turned on there hacks. It was really annoying. I wasn't hacking so they didn't have any real motive. And the worst part was the server that I was playing on doesn't have stats. He was just hacking to annoy people.

Vinyl

Diamond
Reaction score
Contrary to popular belief hackers don't hack to improve their skill. It's just the way they view the game, sure it doesn't benefit us but they're banned in the end.

sasboy123

Survivor
Reaction score
Honestly, hacking is fun. Have you ever just cheated a game so you were incredibly OP and could do anything you want? Think of it as messing around in Creative. There's no worry of dying, or limited resources, you can do anything you want, much easier than Survival. I've hacked on a different server once, just to mess around, and it was really fun. No one could stop me, I could fly anywhere, and beat everyone easily. However, at the end of the day, playing legitimately is much more fun, especially if you get banned.
you are whats wrong with MCSG

Reaction score
Hackers hack so they can be noticed. They have no skill and they don't want to show it. The thing that really disappoints me is whenever you see a donator hack. They care enough to donate $10+ to the server and then it's like they're trying to say "Oh yeah ban me, I donated my hard earned money to cheat on the server and get banned."

Mint_Sibs

District 13
Reaction score
Hackers hack so they can be noticed. They have no skill and they don't want to show it. The thing that really disappoints me is whenever you see a donator hack. They care enough to donate $10+ to the server and then it's like they're trying to say "Oh yeah ban me, I donated my hard earned money to cheat on the server and get banned."
This isn't talking about bullies wtf, they don't hack to be popular in school they hack to make people like cry. Honestly thought all of you are acting like they've done some sort of federal offence, like they hacked in a children's block game they didn't kill your dog.
Sure yah I've been pissed when I die to a hacker, but when you kill one you feel like a legit god.
Sure their hacking, sure they killed you, and to all of you crying about your ratios, I stopped playing in everything besides cbs and scrims awhile ago and went 18/567 yah, that bad.

Imanol

Diamond
Reaction score
People can't get wins their self's so they hack to do it, honestly

Reaction score
This isn't talking about bullies wtf, they don't hack to be popular in school they hack to make people like cry. Honestly thought all of you are acting like they've done some sort of federal offence, like they hacked in a children's block game they didn't kill your dog.
Sure yah I've been pissed when I die to a hacker, but when you kill one you feel like a legit god.
Sure their hacking, sure they killed you, and to all of you crying about your ratios, I stopped playing in everything besides cbs and scrims awhile ago and went 18/567 yah, that bad.
No need to be all rude about it, yeah this isn't school, I've noticed. My opinion stated that they want to be noticed by people on the server. For example if some popular youtuber is recording a survival games on the server, then they get killed by a hacker. I've noticed that several youtubers implement clips to preference their video including a hacker. This shows everyone their username so they get noticed more, especially if they see them in-game.

E

Ephiza

No need to be all rude about it, yeah this isn't school, I've noticed. My opinion stated that they want to be noticed by people on the server. For example if some popular youtuber is recording a survival games on the server, then they get killed by a hacker. I've noticed that several youtubers implement clips to preference their video including a hacker. This shows everyone their username so they get noticed more, especially if they see them in-game.
Yeah, they wanna get them banned lmao.

Anyways, I've made a couple servers with friends. I can tell you right now, hacking? It's not entertaining at all. It's insanely boring, hacked clients take a ton of loopholes to get to, and there's nothing fun about having something click for you.

ImaDinosawRAWR

Platinum
Reaction score
People take the game way too seriously and think they'll become 'famous' if they have amazing stats no matter how they get it ;-;

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci