• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Why do people boost/hack?

MyrkrBrandr

Career
Reaction score
Why do u team? why do u play mcsg? same reason hackers hack, for fun

E

Ephiza

Why do u team? why do u play mcsg? same reason hackers hack, for fun
Tbh, it's not fun at all. Having something auto click for you, how is that even fun. Having something start hitting someone as they come near you, that's not fun at all. (I've hacked on private servers made by me, I can tell you first hand, it gets boring after about 5 mins)

zCrits_

Career
Reaction score
Tbh, it's not fun at all. Having something auto click for you, how is that even fun. Having something start hitting someone as they come near you, that's not fun at all. (I've hacked on private servers made by me, I can tell you first hand, it gets boring after about 5 mins)
but in Mcsg ur eZ!

jk

Turtle

Diamond
Reaction score
The fact is, people really don't hack for wins, or stats, they do it for fun. They have that burst of fun and joy, kind of in a way, like drugs. They get caught, and then leave. All of the hackers are just replaced by new hackers. Simple.

sasboy123

Survivor
Reaction score
First off, I rarely play MCSG, and when I do, I just hop onto a hub and say hi. I've only hacked once, on a completely unrelated PRIVATE server, while messing around.

I'm a long time member of this community, and I'd like to think a pretty active one. I've made friends here, and people have befriended me. I'm well, an active member, not one who causes trouble.

Don't be ignorant and call people with anecdotes enemies of the community. Ignorance is the real cause of communal problems, and any problem really. It's expandable to so much globally, really.
but you have just made the mcsg servers worse by telling people hacking is good/fun

ButterBacca87

Survivor
Reaction score
I hacked on a server I had no interest in and didn’t care if I got banned and honestly I wasn’t that much better with my hacks than I was without them. It gets boring I didn’t get a thrill out of winning like I do when I win legitimately. It sucks out the fun to the players you’re playing with and the player hacking . At least this is my experience

Mint_Sibs

District 13
Reaction score
I hacked on a server I had no interest in and didn’t care if I got banned and honestly I wasn't better with hacks. It gets boring I didn’t get a thrill out of winning like I do when I win legitimately. It sucks out the fun to the players you’re playing with and the player hacking . At least this is my experience
"I wasn't better with hacks"
-Butterbacca87
Cockiest random on the mcgamer network

Trilexium

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
When I first got Minecraft in 2012, I was a hacker. For about 3 months too, up until my first ban. I hacked on soup servers with no NCP- a ForceFielder's dreamland. I didn't do it alone though- I did it with friends.
Hacking by yourself is quite boring. Hacking with friends or a group (yeah, a group of hackers- I was part of one of these) is a lot more fun and where 'enjoyment' is experienced out of hacking. Hacking actually changes the game a little bit for you too- that's also an attraction.

ButterBacca87

Survivor
Reaction score
"I wasn't better with hacks"
-Butterbacca87
Cockiest random on the mcgamer network
I wasn’t trying to be cocky. Besides the NCP you get from no knock back is unbearably irritating. It took out all the fun of playing legit. I said I wasn’t MUCH better with hacks, indicating I was still better hacking but not by much.

Mint_Sibs

District 13
Reaction score
I wasn’t trying to be cocky. Besides the NCP you get from no knock back is unbearably irritating. It took out all the fun of playing legit. I said I wasn’t MUCH better with hacks, indicating I was still better hacking but not by much.
Oyh man ur a god
Having a no kncoback hack took out the fun of playing legit. Uh k....

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci