• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Why I might quit MCSG...

KorStonesword

Diamond
Reaction score
It's a video game and chances are you will never see him in real life. If he wants to do that well he's a loser probably like anyone else who harasses other players. Who cares really? It's a video game anyways. Shouldn't really matter. When people say "eZ" I think "Hypocrite". So stay. It's not like this isn't a thing on other servers. And besides the hive is trash if you're not a donor. Their. players. Are mostly not good. And the nexus. LOLOLOLOLLOL the nexus is a joke times 9999999. Mcsg is the hands down best server ever.
My only disagreement with that is that most other servers are far more stable than MCSG. It suffers from lag spikes and crashes often, while other servers generally don't. (Which is strange considering how MCSG says their servers are so 'great.')

hive players are trash
I play Hive when I get mad about losing on MCSG to make myself feel better.

Canaan

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I either
1) Ignore Them
2) Report the post (Full Screenshot)
Never fight back.

urmom35

Tribute
Reaction score
Well I am a hive player, and if you ever expect to go to hive and not see "gg rekt l2p" then you might as well go to mineplex.
I disagree with everyone saying "oh hive it so easy" "hive players are inexperienced and nooby" or "hive players are garbage"
Because there are a ton of good hive players

arsenal

District 13
Reaction score
I was playing a game of breeze island. When I lost at deathmatch I saw this...

Foxy Zach: GG loser Get good!

Seriously though so many people are just like this whether its calling people scrubs or saying qq when they kill you.
I'm so sick of this, at least have respect. This happens too much, and for this when Hive US comes out, i'll be out of here so fast. Hope to see most of y'all around.
Get good at note getting mad so easily.

KorStonesword

Diamond
Reaction score
Well I am a hive player, and if you ever expect to go to hive and not see "gg rekt l2p" then you might as well go to mineplex.
I disagree with everyone saying "oh hive it so easy" "hive players are inexperienced and nooby" or "hive players are garbage"
Because there are a ton of good hive players
It's true that there are good hive players, but Hive's community is almost double the size of MCSG's and there are a lot more newby players on the server, therefore the likelyhood you'll fight a good player is a lot lower.

urmom35

Tribute
Reaction score
It's true that there are good hive players, but Hive's community is almost double the size of MCSG's and there are a lot more newby players on the server, therefore the likelyhood you'll fight a good player is a lot lower.
Yes I understand where you're coming from but if you play on lower number servers where all the premiums play then there are loads of good people. And it does kinda make angry when people say "hive players are trash"

Lieutenant

Survivor
Reaction score
Play in the middle of the day. You will not find any nooby players then.

KorStonesword

Diamond
Reaction score
Yes I understand where you're coming from but if you play on lower number servers where all the premiums play then there are loads of good people. And it does kinda make angry when people say "hive players are trash"
Well I kinda don't have donor so yeah :p
Play in the middle of the day. You will not find any nooby players then.
I usually play around like 3-6 EST

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci