• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

-----Why I was demoted-----

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Okay, there has been so much stuff going around. About why I was demoted, about whether or not I should've been demoted. A bunch of stuff. A lot of it has started a HUGE outcry of the community. I thought I should put the reasons and evidence they gave me for being demoted.
I was demoted for three main reasons.
Number 1, I abused the /say command. Their evidence:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1nM_U359nw-1K6vuuvS7Rd6k2OxDd7e5hFnL0NpRTBgk/edit?pli=1

Number 2, I gave unprofessional reasons for banning users. (No, I did not ban anyone for unjust reasons). Their evidence:

https://gist.github.com/forairan/b16d43a367065d07eda1

Number 3, I argued with the sr. staff. There is no evidence for this, however, it did happen.

This is not a hate thread. Do I believe I should've been demoted? No. However, I agree that I abused /say, and some of my ban reasons were incorrect. Yes, I argued with Sr. Staff. I just wanted to make it clear for all of you why I was banned. These are the reasons they told me. Hopefully this will stop all the explaining on people's profiles, so from now on, just link them this thread.

DaPieHD

Career
Reaction score
Cya Hellooo. You were a great moderator :p I only played one game with you though xD
Well... time to change #DatSig :3

MJM239

District 13
Reaction score
Lets see how long it takes before somebody comes in screaming about how he didn't deserve to banned, then lets see how long it takes before somebody else comes in saying how he should have been banned.

After that, let's see how long it takes before a flamewar starts. Then to finish it off, lets see how long it takes before this thread gets locked with insanity.
----------------------------------------
Now the serious part...

It's good you spoke out, even though I'm gonna have no say in whether you should have been demoted or not, I've still got respect for ya. :)

slasherxtreme

District 13
Reaction score
To clarify, we didn't give you evidence on number four due to the reason we didn't demote you for it. It wasn't mentioned during the demotion and it wasn't mentioned when I told you why you were demoted during our one on one conversation.

Reaction score
To clarify, we didn't give you evidence on number four due to the reason we didn't demote you for it. It wasn't mentioned during the demotion and it wasn't mentioned when I told you why you were demoted during our one on one conversation.
Okay. I will remove it.

MegaDani900

Career
Reaction score
wow so i cant understand it anyway but one thing is there...
your reasons to ban people were okay ( spam, language, caps ect) but do you know the reason for canziano?
it doesnt say bsm (which he never used -.- ) and the gamma thing .. NO its says " You are banned [...] Reason: Alt account of Canziano!
So canziano is the alt account of canziano?
good job threre.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci