• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

-----Why I was demoted-----

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Arena Master

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I know I'm probably going to get quite a bit of hate here, but to be honest your demotion seemed pretty just.

Ikanacanyon7

District 13
Reaction score
Please stop ecouraging flaming with coments. As of right now there hasnt been any flaming and Im sure we would all like it to stay that way.

In regards to the main topic of the thread, I cant only thank JustHellooo for posting this, this will calm down all of those who have been complaining... and yet again this proves my point on stuff Ive said before, I dont get why people complain about not being told by the staff why someone gets demoted its none of their business, its between the demoted mod and the staff, thats it. Giving the reasons would only bring out more doubt as the demoted person can just lie about why he/she got demoted.
At least Im glad TheJustHellooo was mature enough to give the proof given to him even if he didnt agree with it, but we cant expect every single person to do the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci