• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Why was Lost Mine removed?

Do you want back Lost Mine?

• Yes.

Votes: 43 70.5%
  • No.

Votes: 18 29.5%

• Total voters

MJM239

District 13
Reaction score
Solar Frost is probably the farthest we can go with ridiculously small maps.

I didn't really hate Lost Mine, but MCSG doesn't need two maps that are stupidly small and just so happen to be cave styled. And, it's obvious that Solar Frost is the better and more liked out of the two.

I also hated the name of that map, Lost Mine... It's like calling SG2 "Big City."

Fox

Diamond
Reaction score
Instead of making a thread on this topic how about you log on the teamspeak, talk to a member of the Map Committee so they can tell you why this map has not been added. From what I heard it's not just the OP items.
If I came up to the Map Committee, what are the odds of not being ignored, of my opinion not taken as "just another opinion".
If it was the OP items or not, I'm rather sure for some reason Tomahawk was asked to give them a version free of them.

DPinky

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
If I came up to the Map Committee, what are the odds of not being ignored, of my opinion not taken as "just another opinion".
If it was the OP items or not, I'm rather sure for some reason Tomahawk was asked to give them a version free of them.
If you and a few of your friends were to go up to a Map Committee and ask to talk to them, I don't see how you would be ignored.

I know for a fact they don't like these type of threads as they cause tension within community. If you want any thing to happen you should talk to them and not make a thread, as threads don't help you get what you want.

BaccaMyAxe

Spectator
Reaction score
lost mien? i tink it wos removd bcos it was lost and dey couldnt find et it wud be aded if it became found mien i tink

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci