• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Wild-Western Plague Map W.I.P.

Chasn555

Tribute
Reaction score
Still, the mountain and the way the cornucopia is built up reminds me of TSg2.
I am not trying to copy TS2, don't judge a book by its cover. This is only in alpha, and I'm testing out things the way they look. This is a totally original idea because this map relies on the aspect of RED dirt and not like plain old sand. Btw, the terrain you see in corn is not even what I want it to be.... I am still waiting for the red sand to be implemented. Just trust me, this will be feel very diverse from TS2. :)

Chasn555

Tribute
Reaction score
The base terrain looks world painted, and the canyon looks a bit too deep and jagged.
And btw, this wasn't world painted.... I literally made the topographical outline by hand and world-edited the large areas out. :D

Chasn555

Tribute
Reaction score
I'm even doing a video series on it and I am soon going to publish them. I will link it in the next updated thread :D

Wyz

Diamond
Reaction score
Why did they accept sg3? Are you kidding me? sg3 was the third map to be made by team vareide, meaning that it was the third map ever to be on these servers. sg3 wasn't "accepted", it was a revolutionary map made over 15 months ago!
it was just an example, just maybe not the best one.. :33 ( i sry :'( )

Chasn555

Tribute
Reaction score
The base terrain looks world painted, and the canyon looks a bit too deep and jagged.
But otherwise, I totally agree with you! It does look world-painted and if the canyon were to be that way for the final product, yes, it is really jagged. The reason it is so deep is because I plan on terraforming a piece of land outside the map and copy and paste it into the canyon floor so it is not flat... its basically just a canvas thing I do preferably :)

Lively

District 13
Reaction score
But otherwise, I totally agree with you! It does look world-painted and if the canyon were to be that way for the final product, yes, it is really jagged. The reason it is so deep is because I plan on terraforming a piece of land outside the map and copy and paste it into the canyon floor so it is not flat... its basically just a canvas thing I do preferably :)
Alright, sounds like a plan. And just a tip, try not to multipost, you can edit the previous post to include more information.

Chasn555

Tribute
Reaction score
Thanks.. :D
And though I love the map, i gotta agree with Lively on that the canyons are too deep. Make them like in the 2nd(?) picture. :)
I'm sorry, did you read my reply to Lively? I said the reason why they are deep.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci