• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Will Gravey4rd remain #1 for 2 years? You decide!

Will Gravey4rd reign at number 1 for 2 years?

• Yes, he will!

Votes: 42 63.6%
  • Nope

Votes: 24 36.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zado

Platinum
Reaction score
Shut up and leave my thread. You have to give me this crap over something I have heard of before.
Im leaving after this..

Do you look at the leaderboards..? Or do you just listen to what people tell u?

Leaving now bye

BlueHeron

District 13
Reaction score
Well sorry. I've heard he loses more than wins from the community. Plus I said 15 because I also heard that from the comm as well. Now leave the thread. I don't have time for your flame.
Don't take everyone's word for granted. Do some of your own research, and make sure it's right.

Also, he'll be #1 as long as he keeps playing actively.

Gravey4rd

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
in fact the reason why people believe that he does not "deserve" the top spot is because he teams with 5+ people every round and gets those people to give him wins.. i know this from personal experience when i was trailing some players for my clan and we met Gravey4rd and his team of 7..
And that is a false statement. I only team with close friends and occasionally with subs when I play undisguised just for fun. Yes I have had armies with 12 subs in a few games before. I have to find some kind of middle ground. If I never team, my subs/"fans" complain about the fact that I never give anyone the chance to play with me. However if I do that too often, then I no longer deserve #1 for teaming apparently.

I still play most of my games solo but i'm not playing anywhere near as much as I used to. I would estimate my current solo/team ratio to be 60/40 because i'm mostly playing for fun now. Last year when I had to defend myself from Noah, I basically went solo the entire summer.

As for keeping the #1 spot? I honestly don't know. Either I won't do anything about it or i'm gonna go on a 1 month grindfest doing 30 wins a day the entire month for a total of 900 wins. Still trying to decide:p

I_love_desk

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Well sorry. I've heard he loses more than wins from the community. Plus I said 15 because I also heard that from the comm as well. Now leave the thread. I don't have time for your flame.
Shut up and leave my thread. You have to give me this crap over something I have heard of before.
You're the one flaming. And maybe if you were able to take some constructive criticism people wouldn't be mad at you.

Edog

Platinum
Reaction score
And that is a false statement. I only team with close friends and occasionally with subs when I play undisguised just for fun. Yes I have had armies with 12 subs in a few games before. I have to find some kind of middle ground. If I never team, my subs/"fans" complain about the fact that I never give anyone the chance to play with me. However if I do that too often, then I no longer deserve #1 for teaming apparently.

I still play most of my games solo but i'm not playing anywhere near as much as I used to. I would estimate my current solo/team ratio to be 60/40 because i'm mostly playing for fun now. Last year when I had to defend myself from Noah, I basically went solo the entire summer.

As for keeping the #1 spot? I honestly don't know. Either I won't do anything about it or i'm gonna go on a 1 month grindfest doing 30 wins a day the entire month for a total of 900 wins. Still trying to decide:p
No grindfest pls. Give someone else a chance ;-; I don't wanna be #3/2 forever...

Kezzer

District 13
Reaction score
No grindfest pls. Give someone else a chance ;-; I don't wanna be #3/2 forever...
Consider doing a grindfest yourself ;) I know this isn't always possible especially for those working or with school but give it a shot :)

Reactions: Res

Xystz

Quantum
Reaction score
I'm assuming you're on summer break, so you have all the time to grind wins.

Reaction score
I believe it's possible, unless someone just no-lifes the hell out of MCSG and somehow passes him.
So it could be a 50/50 chance, but then again you never know.

Res

Diamond
Reaction score

Well, I never knew 2 out of the top 3 players in the WORLD would come onto my thread. Ummmmmm....... :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci