• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Will Gravey4rd remain #1 for 2 years? You decide!

Will Gravey4rd reign at number 1 for 2 years?

• Yes, he will!

Votes: 42 63.6%
  • Nope

Votes: 24 36.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ag | Alex

District 13
Reaction score
I don't think Gravey was #1 for that long, I'm pretty sure that when v2 started (global leaderboards) he wasn't #1 or I might be wrong.
He was #1 on February 23rd 2013. I was looking at one of those archived things a couple days ago. He had around 1.1k

GetRidaHim

Career
Reaction score
Hey guys, I am back with another thread. And this question has been hovering over me for a long while.
Recently, I found out Gravey4rd, the player people think doesn't deserve number 1, has been residing in that spot for 15 months, or 1 and 1/8th of a year. That's almost 2 years that he has remained in that spot UNTOUCHED nor challenged by anyone. I think that's crazy!
So, I've been wondering, will he reign number 1 for 2 years? You decide!
I think holding number 1 for that long would be an astonishing achievement.
If he continues to play, maybe, I'd say a 3/4 chance, but if he decides to quit MCGamer or Minecraft, I'm sure someone will eventually surpass him.

Miko_

Diamond
Reaction score
If he continues to go at the rate he's going, then yes, he will.

But I say no, for starters, how do you even know he will be playing in 2 years time? I mean, he can quit MCSG, heck even leave Minecraft. For all we know, MCSG might not even be here anymore in 2 years. Not to mention tonnes of IRL related things could get in his way.

2 years seems a bit too far of a stretch. I say 1/2 a year to 1 year.

Res

Diamond
Reaction score
If he continues to go at the rate he's going, then yes, he will.

But I say no, for starters, how do you even know he will be playing in 2 years time? I mean, he can quit MCSG, heck even leave Minecraft. For all we know, MCSG might not even be here anymore in 2 years. Not to mention tonnes of IRL related things could get in his way.

2 years seems a bit too far of a stretch. I say 1/2 a year to 1 year.
No, that's not what I mean. Gravey4rd has sat on the number 1 throne for 16 months now. That's almost 2 years. I'm asking your opinion on if he will reign as number 1 for 8 more months, adding up to 2 years. But, yes, I still like your opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci