• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Win $50.00 If You Solve This Puzzle! Good Luck!

Is this hard?

• Yes

Votes: 14 20.6%
  • No

Votes: 8 11.8%
  • Kill me now

Votes: 46 67.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ALL1DO1SW1N

District 13
Reaction score
Since my initial glimpse at the picture, I was captivated by background. I swore there was something, and there was:

After looking at the art of this amazing artist— not only was I baffled, but as an artist myself, I understood that whether stereotypically beautiful or not, this is aesthetic — I saw that his art correlated in some ways; his art itself is the mythology he is creating —why I have to say, he is brilliant in that way.

Upon what I highlighted above, I found the following image:

http://gloom82.deviantart.com/art/Children-of-the-war-160699012

Guys behind him look pretty similar to the guys behind the guy looking at the west, the place he knew was home.

So, I think the puzzle is about Children of war. But even if it wasn't, the way the artist represents these children unforgettable, so specific and singular that in a way it still correlates. Also, in both images there are these web sort of structures, which correlates the environment to be the same. As said above, this is his mythology, so all his work could be connected, and this is just a piece of it.
As much as I love this and noticed this as well. I believe you're thinking too hard.

Girls

Platinum
Reaction score
Since my initial glimpse at the picture, I was captivated by background. I swore there was something, and there was:

After looking at the art of this amazing artist— not only was I baffled, but as an artist myself, I understood that whether stereotypically beautiful or not, this is aesthetic — I saw that his art correlated in some ways; his art itself is the mythology he is creating —why I have to say, he is brilliant in that way.

Upon what I highlighted above, I found the following image:

http://gloom82.deviantart.com/art/Children-of-the-war-160699012

Guys behind him look pretty similar to the guys behind the guy looking at the west, the place he knew was home.

So, I think the puzzle is about Children of war. But even if it wasn't, the way the artist represents these children unforgettable, so specific and singular that in a way it still correlates. Also, in both images there are these web sort of structures, which correlates the environment to be the same. As said above, this is his mythology, so all his work could be connected, and this is just a piece of it.
not sure if this will be of any help, but in an interview with the artist, he said that he calls his work surrealism and not fantasy, because all the work he makes is based off of true events or something that happened to him, in one way or another.

FLAMEdex

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
My current findings/Questions Sorry if grammar is off but was just writing some notes..

In the painting you can see at a first glance a dog and a disfigured alien like creature.

Another painting by Anton Semenov Is called the Mirror of Destiny.

In the mirror of destiny painting you will notice that it includes the same dog but is white instead of black and the same alien like creature which isn't disfigured. In the painting the alien is holding up a mirror as you can tell by the name of the painting is a mirror of ‘destiny’ in the mirror of destiny you can notice that it is snowing and a person/boy/alien standing in the middle of it.

So going back to the first painting we can see in the background it is snowing, and if you look closely you can just see that there are aliens in the background like the mirror of destiny. So. Maybe this is what he saw in the Mirror Of Destiny? something dark happened in his life that cause all this gloom(The artists deviant art profile name is also gloom) and darkness.

Gloom’s post on devient art states that: Он остановился и посмотрел на восток.
И он знал, что он был.

Which translates to: ‘He stopped and looked to the east. And he knew that it was’

Knew that it was what?

Had he noticed that his destiny had arrived?

“East is the direction toward which the Earth rotates about its axis, and therefore the general direction from which the Sun appears to rise. The practice of praying towards the East is older than Christianity, but has been adopted by this religion as the Orient was thought of as containing the mankind's original home. Hence, most Christian churches are oriented towards the east.”
-Wikipedia

Was he in a church?

Earth rotates in the direction of east. Was he looking towards Earth?

“During the Cold War, "The East" was sometimes used to refer to the Warsaw Pact and Communist China, along with other Communist nations.”
-Wikipedia

Maybe it has to do with the cold war? Is that why he looked like he looked like he was:

defeated/angry/depressed/gloomy

Christianity+Cold War?

“That religion played a significant role in the Cold War might seem self-evident, given the atheistic nature of communism and the powerful influence of Christianity on the lives of millions of people on both sides of the Iron Curtain.”
-history.ac.uk

Was he being hunted?

The painting ‘Children of war’ by Gloom shows similar aliens to what was in the background of the first painting.
Children of War. The Cold war?
Was his children sent to war?
Is that why he is so gloomy?
Was he supporting communism and was being hunted by the children of war?

and thats all i have for now exer60

Last edited:
Reactions: Aze

Bunns

Platinum
Reaction score
can we solve the puzzle w/ just the information of the puzzle itslef?

how do we know where to go in order to get to step 2?

i bet some ppl r on step 2 but we just dont know >.<

Diamond
Reaction score
My current findings/Questions Sorry if grammar is off but was just writing some notes..

In the painting you can see at a first glance a dog and a disfigured alien like creature.

In the mirror of destiny painting you will notice that it includes the same dog but is white instead of black and the same alien like creature which isn't disfigured. In the painting the alien is holding up a mirror as you can tell by the name of the painting is a mirror of ‘destiny’ in the mirror of destiny you can notice that it is snowing and a person/boy/alien standing in the middle of it.

So going back to the first painting we can see in the background it is snowing, and if you look closely you can just see that there are aliens in the background like the mirror of destiny. So. Maybe this is what he saw in the Mirror Of Destiny? something dark happened in his life that cause all this gloom(The artists deviant art profile name is also gloom) and darkness.

И он знал, что он был.

Which translates to: ‘He stopped and looked to the east. And he knew that it was’

Knew that it was what?

“East is the direction toward which the Earth rotates about its axis, and therefore the general direction from which the Sun appears to rise. The practice of praying towards the East is older than Christianity, but has been adopted by this religion as the Orient was thought of as containing the mankind's original home. Hence, most Christian churches are oriented towards the east.”
-Wikipedia

Was he in a church?

“During the Cold War, "The East" was sometimes used to refer to the Warsaw Pact and Communist China, along with other Communist nations.”
-Wikipedia

Maybe it has to do with the cold war? Is that why he looked like he looked like he was:

Christianity+Cold War?

“That religion played a significant role in the Cold War might seem self-evident, given the atheistic nature of communism and the powerful influence of Christianity on the lives of millions of people on both sides of the Iron Curtain.”
-history.ac.uk

Was he being hunted?

The painting ‘Children of war’ by Gloom shows similar aliens to what was in the background of the first painting. Children of War. The Cold war?

and thats all i have for now...
he said the answer was simple... calm down fam

Fox

Diamond
Reaction score

И он знал, что он был.

Knew that it was what?

-Wikipedia

Was he in a church?

-Wikipedia

Christianity+Cold War?

-history.ac.uk

Was he being hunted?

The painting ‘Children of war’ by Gloom shows similar aliens to what was in the background of the first painting. Children of War. The Cold war?

and thats all i have for now exer60
Just as I, I saw the relation between images. As far as the war, read my post a few posts above you.

Dzbs

Iron
Reaction score
Watch how a preschooler is able to solve this but we aren't...

Hovic

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Alright. I got dis:
As you can see in the original photo there are many different children hidden in the photo, in the bottom right and top left, top left is NE and the bottom right is SW. This is were my theory comes into action. They are opposites. The one located at the NE has something like a book. The Bible maybe? If you search secret Anton you will find a book, and the writer is a Satanist. The book could possibly be the bible as a reference to this, the NE side is where the sun rises, the place where sun shine reaches and happiness will be found, like heaven, but the SW is where the sinners remain looking for revenge, where the devil roams, the place where the person is in the centre of a circle, we see he is pointing east, where the sun rises. My answer is this picture is a photo trying to tell us that the devil roams, trying to trick others into doing wrong, powering him, till he makes everyone forget the holiness, which we can assume now that the person in the NE sound is Jesus, trying to destroy the devil as he grows in power. WOW. Good to get that off my chest XD

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci