• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Win and Die!

Great Words?

• Total voters

Fille

Platinum
Reaction score
Do you get that feeling when you win a game? The crisp, cold but so warm feeling when you win. It's like you've won the war, a great war. But when you lose then it becomes like an oven or a fridge, because if you die from a hacker then you become like an oven (rage), but if you die due to falling from a mountain and lose no points then becomes to a fridge cold and you can take it easy. But sometimes it just dies of a noob then you get this: "[1013]fillemon10: My mouse sucks!" and one becomes hysterical and think that you are bad.

If you are spelling errors so blame Google Translator!

Thanks <3

Ender_Harold

Career
Reaction score
I have a worse reaction to fist-glitch users. I once went on a 12 game losing-streak due to them, I was killed about 8 times by them. >_<

inconceivable81

Platinum
Reaction score
I don't rage if I die once, or twice in a row, but, used to my skill and winning streaks before I went away for a month, I rage when I die in like 10-12 games consecutively!

Fille

Platinum
Reaction score
I don't rage if I die once, or twice in a row, but, used to my skill and winning streaks before I went away for a month, I rage when I die in like 10-12 games consecutively!
You voted that I suck D:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci