• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

[WIP] Quadra-Biome Map

Status
Not open for further replies.

zukodark

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Well it doesn't seem like u do, look on the past pages EVERYTHING you said was negative. Not ONE positive thing.
This is feedback! I only say my opinon of some of the things! And the most of the things on the last page was about the lava in the desert! (That in my opinon looks wierd) and that's because of I am a Norwegian that forgoted that it only was one s in desert! The other guys thinks that is fun and begin talking about a lava cake! I didnt understand that!

jellywish

Tribute
Reaction score
Wow, you are seriously being a jerk! If you don't like their map, go away!
he is just giving suggestions?

map really looks great. As said before, if you want to have more natural feel try to make buildings look more deserted.

oh you already did, nevermind then

pkman

Spectator
Reaction score
Its really not. It has been smoothed out, so you can go almost anywhere on the map. We might be opening up the map for people to see soon. (hopefully today or tomorrow)That way you can get a head start and look around.

RealDopey

Spectator
Reaction score
Beta Server is Now ONLINE

Server IP: 24.91.210.145
NOTE: Server is locally hosted and as such may not always be available.

The world is currently protected by WorldGuard, so you will NOT be able to break any blocks. The includes the ones you usually can, such as leaves or vines.

Use this as a way to explore the map and give us feedback. The entire goal of this is to get YOUR opinion so we know what to change.

And before any of you try to say it, this is NOT us attempting to compete with MCSG. We are not running the plugin, and we have no intention of doing so. If we were, we wouldn't release this map to the public. This is simply for testing purposes.

Enjoy, and please give your opinion, good or bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci