• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

[WORK IN PROGRESS] Ocean map! :)

So what do you think?

• Total voters

Stijn

District 13
Reaction score
Basically gaps between islands will be small (like in SurvivalGames 1) so we are rethinking the whole boat thing. My opinion is to leave them out because cooking but I have to ask DoGs4LiFe before I can promise anything.
Cooking cost time and lights a fire, that makes it a huge risk, + destroying your boat will give you a disadvantage too, just keep it in the game ><'
And maybe make the gaps between the island a little bigger ><'

Baggins96

Tribute
Reaction score
Cooking cost time and lights a fire, that makes it a huge risk, + destroying your boat will give you a disadvantage too, just keep it in the game ><'
And maybe make the gaps between the island a little bigger ><'
Yeh maybe slightly bigger. We still have to keep them small enough for those people who dont like swimming.
I still think that its impossible to give players boats at start cos all chests are filled randomly...

Stijn

District 13
Reaction score
Then you are ultra lucky to get a boat at the start. :)

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
If you need any help, I'd love to come see and help :)
Soon I'm going to start working on a complicated redstone machine that will move you with (hopefully) a moving platform.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
I'm good at redstone and building and can make a really nice looking roof on houses. :)

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
I've never really tried much medieval. What do you mean by that? (any youtube video or picture of the medieval style you are doing?)

Baggins96

Tribute
Reaction score
Mostly JamziboyMinecraft stylish with mixture of my imagination and other ideas from outside. Btw we are using default texture pack. I bet you know why.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci