• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

[Work in progress] Urban/city themed survival games map! recruiting builders.

What do you think of the map/idea so far?

• love it! keep going!

Votes: 14 63.6%
  • its not too bad, would like it in the map pool.

Votes: 8 36.4%

• Total voters

Tritent9009

Tribute
Reaction score
still it does matter if the chad and the admins see the resemblence

Toxicinator

Tribute
Reaction score
but Variede's is a city, this would have an open 'desert' area outside of it.

And anyway, when will the server next be on.

Tritent9009

Tribute
Reaction score
dogs u said people with pics are kicked form the team? am i kicked?

Yanek

Tribute
Reaction score

-How long have you played Minecraft?: Since beta 1.4

-Skype name: yanekin2

-What previous builds have you done? (include screenshots if you can, you will have a higher chance of being accepted) An under water fort for my friends srever:

-Why would you like to join the team?: Because i love making maps and i'm really good with redstone.

-Timezone: Eastern Time (Toronto)

-Anything you would like to say?: I have been building redstone contraptions and maps for 7 months.

teovald

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
that's not so detailed since you can see some dirt under the stairs, i would suggest you added more detail with for ex slabs and stairs.

olie4265

Spectator
Reaction score

-How long have you played Minecraft?: about 2 years

-Skype name: oliver.priebbenow9

-What previous builds have you done? (include screenshots if you can, you will have a higher chance of being accepted) i would've put one of my worlds at the bottom of this post but when i try to upload it doesnt work.
2012-11-27_18.25.50.png
2012-11-27_18.26.36.png
2012-11-27_18.27.09.png
it is a modern city. i built it with no help. took me roughly 1 month these are photos of the cinema, apartments and mcdonalds. and my city is much better than that inside the buildings
2012-11-27_18.28.03.png

-Why would you like to join the team?: i love building and i love the survival games.

-Timezone: china's timezone. (im not asian, im australian)
-Anything you would like to say?: i am good at finding places to hide chests and making buildings.

teovald

Peacekeeper
Reaction score

-How long have you played Minecraft?: about 2 years

-Skype name: oliver.priebbenow9

-What previous builds have you done? (include screenshots if you can, you will have a higher chance of being accepted) i would've put one of my worlds at the bottom of this post but when i try to upload it doesnt work.View attachment 5251View attachment 5252View attachment 5253 it is a modern city. i built it with no help. took me roughly 1 month these are photos of the cinema, apartments and mcdonalds. and my city is much better than that inside the buildingsView attachment 5254

-Why would you like to join the team?: i love building and i love the survival games.

-Timezone: china's timezone. (im not asian, im australian)
-Anything you would like to say?: i am good at finding places to hide chests and making buildings.
this is pretty good built actually! nice work

Lechips11

Survivor
Reaction score
How long have you played Minecraft?: At this present moment, around 2 and a half years.
Skype Name: Sorry, I don't actually have skype.
What Previous Builds Have You Done?: I created a world with a gigantic maze, parkour, city, etc, but the world was deleted accidentally by my brother. Most of my building projects are unfinished or deleted actually, but I can assure you, I'm an accomplished builder! I'm also building a Jurassic themed Survival Games right now, which will be great once finished.
Why Would You Like To Join The Team: I'm a huge fan of MCSG, and love to partcipate in their maps. I love to build structures, buildings and skyscrapers included, so I feel this opportunity is right for me.
Timezone: GMT (London)
Anything You Would Like To Say?: I feel I've pretty much said everything there is to say. Hope I get in! (Obviously)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci