• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

workers needed for map four!

TrevorBrown

Survivor
Reaction score
Our team is running low on members so we are now hiring! Summit an application and good luck! We need two to four workers.
Minecraft in game name:
Skype name:
Anything else?
Post pictures of your works; Impress us!
UPDATE: We have enough workers online, applications are now closed. Sorry!
UPDATE: We have TWO more slots open! We need proof of photos in your application if you want to get accepted. THE PEOPLE WE ARE LOOKING FOR SHOULD HAVE:
Good Redstone Knowledge
Landscaping Knowledge
Terraforming Knowledge
Good luck to all!
-Trevor

cameron224

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I'm not really applying for your build team but I would like to come take a look once you have something started. Though, if you do need help, I will try to donate some of my time : )

IGN: cameron224
Why: Because I am one of the lead builders on MCSG's upcoming tekkit server and I pride myself on looking into player-made maps and Works-In-Progress.
Pictures: I'll add some pictures of some older-builds when I get back on my Desktop : ) I won't post any pictures on my current work...
  • because Im not aloud to
  • because I would't want to spoil the tekkit-filled surprise ; )

Good Luck on your map! I Love seeing what the community can come up with! : D

B_Duncan

Spectator
Reaction score
In Game Name: Bdzter101
Skype Name: BrannonFTW
Why do i want to help? Im very creative and build gigantic structres with parkour and traps through them.
Anything Else? I delete all my worlds so if i get a chance i will post pictures

TrevorBrown

Survivor
Reaction score
I'm not really applying for your build team but I would like to come take a look once you have something started. Though, if you do need help, I will try to donate some of my time : )

Why: Because I am one of the lead builders on MCSG's upcoming tekkit server and I pride myself on looking into player-made maps and Works-In-Progress.
Pictures: I'll add some pictures of some older-builds when I get back on my Desktop : ) I won't post any pictures on my current work...

ooh a tekkit builder! Welcome aboard! I'll pm you with the IP later.I have to climb a fourteener :)

TrevorBrown

Survivor
Reaction score
In Game Name: Bdzter101
Skype Name: BrannonFTW
Why do i want to help? Im very creative and build gigantic structres with parkour and traps through them.
Anything Else? I delete all my worlds so if i get a chance i will post pictures
So far your application is good but I will need to see some photos ooh you want to get hired. ;)

Ikubi

Career
Reaction score
Minecraft in game name: Ikubi
Skype name: Ikubiakius1
Why do you want to help build this map? Because I'm a huge fan of taking part in big projects and I would be more that happy to help building an official survival games map.
6 of my more recent builds: http://imgur.com/a/gnueB

TrevorBrown

Survivor
Reaction score
Minecraft in game name: Ikubi
Skype name: Ikubiakius1
Why do you want to help build this map? Because I'm a huge fan of taking part in big projects and I would be more that happy to help building an official survival games map.
6 of my more recent builds: http://imgur.com/a/gnueB
Ikubi, your builds really immersed me and I am proud to hire you. Our map I'd actually based off of similar stuff that you made! I'll share you the IP in a few hours. Congratulations!

Logicalllama

Survivor
Reaction score
Hey Ikubi;) Just to let you know, the first few days are what I think to be a sort of trial. I hope you understand that it is extremely easy to take pictures of other peoples builds. So, we will see what your builds are like in the next few days, and if unfortuanetly they are not upto standards, we'll have to drop you:( Sorry, but by looking at your builds I think you'll do fine.

-Llama:D

Logicalllama

Survivor
Reaction score

I'm very interested in you:D I'll talk to you in private chat, i'll pm you later and see what happens.

Oh, i just saw Trev replied to your application:D My bad, welcome:)

cameron224

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Im on vacation for the weekend. I'll be back Monday to hopefully check it out :)

BlazeFort

Survivor
Reaction score
Minecraft Name: BlazeFort
Skype Name: BlazeFort
Why?: I always wanted to be part of a big free build and have some good ideas for traps and I really wanna have fun with tripwire. :)
Anything Else?: I do have work 5 days a week and may seem to have an awkward schedule.
Pictures: I can get pictures of my single player world, but it is survival so its not as nice and I can get a picture of my house in the MCSG creative server. Just tell me where I should post them :)

cameron224

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Minecraft Name: BlazeFort
Skype Name: BlazeFort
Why?: I always wanted to be part of a big free build and have some good ideas for traps and I really wanna have fun with tripwire. :)
Anything Else?: I do have work 5 days a week and may seem to have an awkward schedule.
Pictures: I can get pictures of my single player world, but it is survival so its not as nice and I can get a picture of my house in the MCSG creative server. Just tell me where I should post them :)
id assume that we all post pictures in our applications :p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci