• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

workers needed for map four!

TrevorBrown

Survivor
Reaction score
Minecraft Name: BlazeFort
Skype Name: BlazeFort
Why?: I always wanted to be part of a big free build and have some good ideas for traps and I really wanna have fun with tripwire. :)
Anything Else?: I do have work 5 days a week and may seem to have an awkward schedule.
Pictures: I can get pictures of my single player world, but it is survival so its not as nice and I can get a picture of my house in the MCSG creative server. Just tell me where I should post them :)
I like your application, and you are welcome to post your pictures anytime. Welcome aboard! :)

TrevorBrown

Survivor
Reaction score
To all: I will now share the team conversation on the map so we can keep each other updated. FOR NEW MEMBERS: The IP Address will be on the conversation page. I will PM the new members with the address and Llama will share our conversation with you all.
The following members are hired:
BlazeFort
Cameron224
B_Duncan
Ikubi
Congratulations all!!!

BlazeFort

Survivor
Reaction score
Hey I got some pictures thought you'd like to see them:
http://imgur.com/a/YilK3#1
  • The castle I made for a school project and thought it'd fit the theme (yes I got an A on the project).
  • The wooden house is the house I made on the MCSG creative server
  • The Last 2 images are my survival world. The 2nd image is my house and my watch tower. While the 1st is an overview I took from my giant tower that is nothing fancy, but good to take pictures from :)

TrevorBrown

Survivor
Reaction score
Hey I got some pictures thought you'd like to see them:
http://imgur.com/a/YilK3#1
  • The castle I made for a school project and thought it'd fit the theme (yes I got an A on the project).
  • The wooden house is the house I made on the MCSG creative server
  • The Last 2 images are my survival world. The 2nd image is my house and my watch tower. While the 1st is an overview I took from my giant tower that is nothing fancy, but good to take pictures from :)
I like you're photos! I'm do excited to see whatyou can do on or map! :) Expect the IP and the conversation plus whilst soon. Welcome aboard!! ;)

Cake

Spectator
Reaction score
have you tried logging on to the sever? i believe you are

Cake

Spectator
Reaction score
Sorry, i cant. you'll have to wait a few hours until the server host is on. i'll let him know

Angusogilvie

Tribute
Reaction score
Minecraft name: beastonater98
Skype name: angus.mc.ogilvie
Why do you want to help build this map? I want to create things for mcsg
Anything else? I can play any day of the week

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members