• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Working as fast as we can to fix the bugs

Status
Not open for further replies.

River

Spectator
Reaction score
who you gonna call ? Ghost busters!
lol. I just figured out creepers SOMETIMES kill them. And it's a coincidence, this all started after i had a clone of myself. this one would die, but only players saw it, not mobs. but yeah, we should call the ghost busters!!

River

Spectator
Reaction score
Spamming is annoying, ChadLovesTheBB, so stop it.

Also, there seems to be a problem with points not being rewarded to players at all. Reported it in the bug report-thingy.
hey, chad wasn't spamming. he was only replying to me and Jay after he said the same thing. he was only being nice to reply. That has happened to me before, i had to say the same answer over and over because everyone had the same problem. ok?

OMGjustin

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Nope this is my first time....
I've been playing for a few hours today....
I have pulled over 30 creepers into people and stood one block away and no deaths...
If you can do it please show me how in a video.
because it doesn't work...
Well they don't disappear right away, but as soon as the creeper explodes, it'll say 1 less tribute remains. Then a minute or so later they do disappear. I'll try and make a video of it some time today if someone doesn't beat me to it. You have to take the explosion, too, btw.

OMGjustin

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Well they don't disappear right away, but as soon as the creeper explodes, it'll say 1 less tribute remains. Then a minute or so later they do disappear. I'll try and make a video of it some time today if someone doesn't beat me to it. You have to take the explosion, too, btw.

How about instead every 12 hours. Instead every 24 hours so every day at midnight once things settle down and most people wont get annoyed by it.

But what if it's only half way through the day and there are already multiple ghosts? People would be forced to play with the inconvenient ghosts for another 12 hours. I do agree with a 5 second server restart every 12 hours, or as Jay recommended, every 5-6 hours is just as fine, if not better.

Reaction score
But what if it's only half way through the day and there are already multiple ghosts? People would be forced to play with the inconvenient ghosts for another 12 hours. I do agree with a 5 second server restart every 12 hours, or as Jay recommended, every 5-6 hours is just as fine, if not better.
I will be back home tommorrow After school So we can play Some Minecraft then And late ron at midnight we can play XBL if youd like :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci