• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Working as fast as we can to fix the bugs

Status
Not open for further replies.

LastReach

Tribute
Reaction score
I agree Hyrule. I went on this morning and when I was killing I only got 2 or 3 points. I did die yesterday and I lost 50 points, I thought we were fixing that as well?
It actually depends on the level, if you died by someone around your level, little level drop. If you die by someone really below you, you drop a load of points.

mrturek

Tribute
Reaction score
A suggestion to fix ghost is to restart servers maybe once every 2 or 3 hours. To help minimize ghost. As I have just been told that moderators cant kick them out.

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah we might start doing auto restarts every12 hours now to get us by

DthepopeP

Spectator
Reaction score
Yes the ghosts have become something of an issue. They are every where, I'm pretty sure that the last six or seven servers i hopped in had three or more afk'ers so... As soon as it can happen please find a way around the ghosts.

OMGjustin

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I have killed a few ghosts today resulting in me winning a handful of games. The trick is to lure Creepers into them and have them explode within 1 block of them. Instant kill and it works!

Reaction score
I have killed a few ghosts today resulting in me winning a handful of games. The trick is to lure Creepers into them and have them explode within 1 block of them. Instant kill and it works!
see I told them you are able to kill the ghosts people just aren't that intelagent as us ;) we got the magic stick ;)

Reaction score
Yeah we might start doing auto restarts every12 hours now to get us by
Chad you should get a plugin for pvp loggers so if they quit the game like the last person that hit them in like a certain time range gets the points it will stop alot of loggers because I hate when I'm about to kill a player and they log the second I hit them *-_-

Davey437

Spectator
Reaction score
Is anyone else having that glitch where if ur hit in water u get stuck in the water and cant move for about 2 seconds? Im losing alot of points coz of this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci