• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Working as fast as we can to fix the bugs

Status
Not open for further replies.

RansomHD

Survivor
Reaction score
i am finding it difficult to join any servers right now and any i do get on have weird hit registration issues in game, the servers with ghosts i just instantly quit out of :(

jefeperro

Diamond
Reaction score
I have killed a few ghosts today resulting in me winning a handful of games. The trick is to lure Creepers into them and have them explode within 1 block of them. Instant kill and it works!
That doesn't work at all.... i call hax on you

OMGjustin

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
i am finding it difficult to join any servers right now and any i do get on have weird hit registration issues in game, the servers with ghosts i just instantly quit out of :(
Same, half the time I am stuck at Logging in.... and the other half I get random disconnection errors and time outs. I hope I get an extra 3 days of donor status so I can actually enjoy my full paid time. Lol.

That doesn't work at all.... i call hax on you

It actually does. Have you ever played this game before? I'm guessing you haven't.

Bryce98

Spectator
Reaction score
hey good job guys..!!! is it just my minecraft or is it u guys's as well because when ever i try to log into the servers, it takes a S*** time to load... if you know whats going on with my minecraft, please let me know asap

rhysthegreat123

Spectator
Reaction score
im just getting stuck in the logging in screen, but sometimes i can get in for somereason, but then its just filled with ghosts! ahhhhhhhh, what am i suposed to do with my life!

jefeperro

Diamond
Reaction score
Same, half the time I am stuck at Logging in.... and the other half I get random disconnection errors and time outs. I hope I get an extra 3 days of donor status so I can actually enjoy my full paid time. Lol.

It actually does. Have you ever played this game before? I'm guessing you haven't.
Nope this is my first time....
I've been playing for a few hours today....
I have pulled over 30 creepers into people and stood one block away and no deaths...
If you can do it please show me how in a video.
because it doesn't work...

Reaction score
the logging in problems are for all servers atm. not just survival games servers. mojang is having technical problems

RansomHD

Survivor
Reaction score
the ghost thing has meant i have had to kill myself in sudden death 4 times now

MCJackson

District 13
Reaction score
Yeah we might start doing auto restarts every12 hours now to get us by
How about instead every 12 hours. Instead every 24 hours so every day at midnight once things settle down and most people wont get annoyed by it.

Reactions: Le0
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci