• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

World Cup Sweepstake! [Closed]

JennoKoala

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I, JennoKoala , would like to take part in JennoKoala's amazing sweepstake! I understand that there is no prize; the biggest prize of all is being the victor of the sweepstake and having the bragging rights to all my friends!

TomahawkGoesChop

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Why not

I, TomahwakGoesChop, would like to take part in JennoKoala's amazing sweepstake! I understand that there is no prize; the biggest prize of all is being the victor of the sweepstake and having the bragging rights to all my friends!

Shaunypie87

Career
Reaction score
Why not

I, shaunypie, would like to take part in JennoKoala's amazing sweepstake! I understand that there is no prize; the biggest prize of all is being the victor of the sweepstake and having the bragging rights to all my friends!

Colombia even though I'm English PLEZ!!!

Voei

Platinum
Reaction score
I, Voei, would like to take part in JennoKoala's amazing sweepstake! I understand that there is no prize; the biggest prize of all is being the victor of the sweepstake and having the bragging rights to all my friends!

Writer

Career
Reaction score
I, xWriterx, would like to take part in JennoKoala's amazing sweepstake! I understand that there is no prize; the biggest prize of all is being the victor of the sweepstake and having the bragging rights to all my friends!

Gamer101luke

District 13
Reaction score
This seems like a fun idea, why not try?
I, (Gamer101luke) , would like to take part in JennoKoala's amazing sweepstake! I understand that there is no prize; the biggest prize of all is being the victor of the sweepstake and having the bragging rights to all my friends!

JennoKoala

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Why not

I, TomahwakGoesChop, would like to take part in JennoKoala's amazing sweepstake! I understand that there is no prize; the biggest prize of all is being the victor of the sweepstake and having the bragging rights to all my friends!
Brazil

Why not

I, shaunypie, would like to take part in JennoKoala's amazing sweepstake! I understand that there is no prize; the biggest prize of all is being the victor of the sweepstake and having the bragging rights to all my friends!

Colombia even though I'm English PLEZ!!!
Nigeria :p

I, Voei, would like to take part in JennoKoala's amazing sweepstake! I understand that there is no prize; the biggest prize of all is being the victor of the sweepstake and having the bragging rights to all my friends!
Iran... xD

I, xWriterx, would like to take part in JennoKoala's amazing sweepstake! I understand that there is no prize; the biggest prize of all is being the victor of the sweepstake and having the bragging rights to all my friends!
France

This seems like a fun idea, why not try?
I, (Gamer101luke) , would like to take part in JennoKoala's amazing sweepstake! I understand that there is no prize; the biggest prize of all is being the victor of the sweepstake and having the bragging rights to all my friends!
Ecuador

billyguy1

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I, billyguy1, would like to take part in JennoKoala's amazing sweepstake! I understand that there is no prize; the biggest prize of all is being the victor of the sweepstake and having the bragging rights to all my friends!

Sim_Man

District 13
Reaction score
I, (Sim_Man), would like to take part in JennoKoala's amazing sweepstake! I understand that there is no prize; the biggest prize of all is being the victor of the sweepstake and having the bragging rights to all my friends!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci